• Fatty

Votes: 56 15.9%

• Total voters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks HC I love me some Pabst... :)

Paddi, just put out the replacements before the rain yesterday... Keep an eye out for the update... Many are pushing 4 ft. One male has been culled, and a half dozen females are on the move! :)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya wanna stay tuned for this one... :) :smoke:

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, carpatian are still very small.. They were some of the replacements that had to sit out on the porch with little sunlight for a couple weeks... Just got them out recently, hope they spring up... The rains should help! :) Thanks, zielonylasss! :)

Like I said, replacements have been put out and now the wait for bloom to begin... Wait a minute... Nevermind we've got blooms... :) :headbange

Yes just 2-3 weeks after planting we have 4 footers and several blooms, all but one have been female! 1 male removed Half a dozen females confirmed!Was trying to get some work done such as pruning native vegetation, topping, transplanting, weeding around plants, so we didn't get the plants sorted out find out whats survived since planting... Enjoy! :smoke:

Garden shot... Got a bit of everything in there... Onion, lettuce, carrot, potato, tomato, eggplant, jalepeno pepper, bell pepper, lima bean, garlic, turnip, kale, radish, broccoli, cauliflower, strawberry, corn, bush garden beans, pumpkin, zuccini, cucumber, yellow squash, watermellon, and last but not least muskmellon. Anyone hungry now? :)

picture.php

Purple Coneflower-- Echinacea Purpurea

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sunny sunflower

picture.php

picture.php

Pumpkin--this thing's growin now! :)

picture.php

picture.php

My girl snapped a few of these... Buttercup flowers with denim bluejeans...:)

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Island plot

3Bubba Kush x Bubblegum (BM) in the back; front right Sour Bubble BX3 x Sour Bubble Bx4; center front Sour Bubble bx4 x lifesaver (purple)

Planted 4 Auto Lhotse and 4 Carpatian here... Hope they do alright, I put them up in the front row... :)

picture.php

Tall Plot

From the back left, reading across like a book. Planted 3 per hole. 5 HTC Sunk IBL 08, 10 HTC Bubba Chunk F2 07, 5 SFV OG Kush x Jamaican Jam, 4 Skunk IBL purchased 06-07. Keep in mind there are 2 holes besides whats seen in the first shot at tall plot. :)

Brought 3 Skunk IBL (BM) which filled a hole left open in the front left.

picture.php

picture.php

the remaining 2 holes which is 2 ogkush x jamaican jam and 4 sk IBL purchesed seed plants.

picture.php

Tall plot :)

picture.php

The Holy Spirit is with me always... although the cloud seen here is steam pouring off my muscles... :)

picture.php

Flooded Plot

Magical this time of year... The tall ones are Females... most of the identified sex plants live here.. :)

From back left, reading like a book as always..... 4 Giant Bogglegum x Sour Bubble BX4, 3 Royal Dane x Heaven, 3 Royal Dane, 3 Lebanese (Leb), 3 Skunk #1, 5 Green Ambassador x Deep Chunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll try and identify these soon...
picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Turtle Plot

3 Night hail Ultra x Deep chunk and Erocket x Danish Passion are back right 2 holes... the far right hole, Erocket x DP did not receive adequate light so they got moved them to the front. In the process, one was damaged to the point of being culled. It was difficult to find the roots... It happens. Things will fill in and it shouldn't affect overall yield...

Starting from back left 3 B3/N7 remake, 3 katsu Bubba Kush x B3/N7 x erdpurt, 3 (Erocket x Danish passion) x (Deep Chunk x (B3/N7 x erdpurt)), 3 cheese x Danish passion;

3 Bubba kush x Deep Chunk (BM) transplanted front left...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you Prince! Glad yer enjoying! Here's a couple more of my girl's shots I really enjoy! :)

J, I love morels. They fill you up every time without eating anything else! I just fry them up with some butter in a skillet. Can't wait until next morel season... :)

picture.php

picture.php

J-Blunt

definitely one thing i miss from moving to this urban area is no more mushroom hunting :( pick some for me bro!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got to wait until next year.... I sure will though... Lord knows I love the country.... :)

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Checked the track plots, found a few males, did some pruning on native plants, weeded the soil, and topped the plants that needed topped... I think 3 males were found... between the males, pinched tops, and a kind gift from a friend we have a full jar of good leaves to smoke on while the flooded plot matures... Should help the season go a bit smoother... :)

Patchy rain came today... Been very humid and was foggy last evening... Warm temps and humidity plus lots of sun=happy gardens... :)

Found this big ol beetle on the wood bench beside the campfire last night... :)

picture.php

picture.php

A few garden views....

Pumpkin

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Echinacea
picture.php

picture.php

The hive has been busy lately... :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tomatoes seem happy... :)
picture.php

picture.php

Onions kickin ass...

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Track plot 2

Front to back reading like a book....

3 Pine Tar Kush x DC, 3 jamaican jam, 3 Pre 98 bubba kush x b3/n7 x erdpurt, 3 Hashplant 94, 3 Pine tar kush, 3 Deep chunk, 4 Sweet tooth x Lifesaver purple, 3 Sunshine no.2, 1 sour bubble bx4 x lifesaver purple, 2 sour bubble bx3 x sbbx4.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Track 1

Read front to back...

1 Sour Diesel IBL, 3 (cheese x Erdpourt) x (b3/n7 x erdpurt), 3 happy Brother x b3/n7 x erdpurt, 3 Trainwreck, 3 erdpurt x b3/n7 x erdpurt, 3 pre 98 bubba kush x (erocket x danish passion), 3 ARNE (b3/n7 x erdpurt) x Royal Dane)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking wonderful as always Pipeline
nice machine plower
they make an excellent worn in loosing up the soil
unfortunately they are a bit heavy for guerrilla use ;)
my best wishes for fabulous harvest

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by and enjoying the thread! Don't forget to stop by the Hill Temple Collective forum every so often as well, many kind folks around there...

I love that tiller but its a bit small for getting the job done quickly or opening up new ground... I'm saving up for rototiller implement for my tractor... :)

Thanks for the well wishes, guys!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went out for a couple hikes today in between chores... Here's what we found... Everyone seems to be responding very well to pinching! :) :eek:

Island

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sour bubble bx4 x lifesaver purple

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php