Votes: 145 41.2%
  • Fatty

Votes: 56 15.9%

• Total voters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a man of the land... Did some repair and restacking of the hives today... The homemade bee suit worked just fine! :)

I found a really potent NHU last year, its a great plant. Bushy as can be... She has a place in the garden this year.... I really look forward to this cross too.. Great shot there! :yes:

They're moving, which means things are going well.. A couple NHUs got munched on but they're pulling through... They look happy as a pig in shit... :)

picture.php

Got rainy after tilling... Didn't get a chance to get things planted.. I'm a busy man... So we planted them anyways... :)

Jalapeno, Bell pepper, and Better Boy tomato... :yummy:

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Happy Brother x (B3 x N7 x erdpurt) came up last night. They started really popping in the later part of the afternoon today... Luckily the room seems to stay on the warm side... Mid to uppper 70's! :)

Here's what we've got so far... :headbange

2 Happy Bro x (B3 x N7) x erdpurt)
1 erdpurt x (B3 x N7) x erdpurt
1 pre 98 bubba kush x ((eroc x danish passion) x (b3xn7) x erdpurt))
1 sweet tooth x lifesaver (purple
1 scoom indica x shaggy
1 scoom sativa x shaggy
1 pine tar kush
2 bubba kush x bubblegum (bubbagum)
1 royal dane x heaven
1 leb 27
4 HTC Bubba kush x Deep chunk
1 ((erocket x Danish passion) x Deep chunk) x ((b3 x n7) x erdpurt)
1 Katsu Bubba kush x (b3 x n7) x erdpurt)

6940lucy_yawn.jpg

6940puppy_eyes.jpg

6940miss_piggy.jpg

6940North-big.jpg

6940lucy.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're coming up very uniformly this morning... Seem to love the media, moisture levels, and the temperature indoors... Growing like wildflowers.... :)

Update coming once we see what we've got.... :smoke:

3/3 deep chunk! :woohoo:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Using a very delicate technique, using pushing strokes with a normal pen held at an angle, the seedlings emergence and seed coat/membrane shedding was assisted... There are 5 hybrids that need resown...

3 Pre 98 Bubba Kush x ((b3xn7) x erdpurt)
2 GA x DC
2 Sour Bubble bx3 x sbbx4
2Giant Boggle x SBBx4
2 B3xN7 remake

the SD IBL is lost I think.. I see no seed or germinating plants.... No idea where they went because I was finding a coule ungermed seed in a couple other seedlots... :chin:

Let the pictures do the talking... Picked up a new pipe and a one toker today! :)

Bearded Iris
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

kallenavndk

Damn m8 your good to go all them many nice genetics :Dyou gonna be a busy champ my friend gonna be awesome :D i could not prees all options so i took the jay :D but i smoke what you can light :D i have early durban x dc on the run and chunky micks :D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks kallen! I'm soup-er excited too! Like how I did that? I made ya choose one or the other... :) You're gonna like that ED x DC.... Wish I had the room to get some of them out this year... :) Which chunky micks? 07 or 08... Very important detail...

What in the world you doin up so late?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We're moved out to the coldframe now... :) Temps will get down just below 50 for the next couple nights... They'll take it fine, especially with a hill type coldframe.. Now they start growing... Don't blink yer eyes... :)

picture.php

keke.nz

All looking awesome pipe! You have a nice variety of strains this year. Looks like your little ones will love the cold-frame. I've got my eyes peeled! when they're that size they change so quick huh. Keep it up bro.

keke :joint:

P.S. love the beer holder too haha.

ddt

Awesome pipe bro. cant wait to seee if carpatian will be first and if darwin"s new generation of this damn great and super early strain will be again first in your garden :) And cant wait to see auto lhotse in your garden :)
byeee and keep peace in your soul

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! Thats right, carpatian and Auto Lhotse will be up next for germination.. Just checked the coldframe... We have a SD IBL up as well as a couple others I wasn't sure if they were going to emerge or not... :woohoo:

A couple of the smallest were purple and stunted looking... Hope they'll be alright... Will be resowing another round tonight to compensate... :)

6940splash_macro.jpg

6940snapdragon_macro3.jpg

Early Durban
6940Early_Durban_cropped_macro.jpg

soxx16

hey there pipe! i heard some good news... congrats... things are looking nice, on the up and up!

the 07 chunky micks is where it is at. i still have two magic beans left over. that one plant was PHENOMENAL. rock hard nug on a stick, stunk to high heaven, and for sure a one hit and you're sky high type of herb. nice work on that pipe.

my NHU is chugging along, over a month into flower (around 34 days) and the others are coming along nicely. of the 4 NHU x DC that were started, two of them were discarded due to improper sexual reproduction structures. about to take some more cuts off my sour bubble mommy. she had some calcium/magnesium issues that were resolved. things are getting hectic in the great indoors over here, but more hectic over there!

sure hope you get everything planted this year. you've inspired me. i think i'm going to get a container garden going on the front porch this year. just gotta think. what to plant...

cheers!
soxx

soxx16

yeah ddt, i've got some pictures for you. some fresh photos, just for you! i don't want to impose on pipeline, but i don't think he would mind too much.

the two NHU x DC girls

the regular NHU

a little background on the NHU i have...
i grew some last fall. kept this one. reveged for 3 months. an album in my gallery somewhat shows the reveg progress. kind of neat. she started to flower under 20/4 light, so i put her under flower. the plant measures under 12'' in height, kinda short. but hey, im indoor and use 150w hps.

it is going to be neat to see the nhu x dc grow and compare to the nhu. i just realized that. to the batcave!

cheers

bpb

wow bro

Finally made it over
looking great still got my fingures crossed for you this summer

i will say these dc crosses of yours are great some of them stink so good even at 3rd set of leaf man i cant waite