Votes: 145 41.2%
  • Fatty

Votes: 56 15.9%

• Total voters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a hot bowl of oatmeal and hemp powder with all the fixins, honey, brown sugar, milk... Happy new year... and nine days... :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some images I shot when i went out cutting wood the other day... :tree:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow this thread has great grows, flowers, a frozen creek that was very nice, and a big room with painting on the walls?...is that your new grow room Pipe? Liked the oatmeal pix too..made me hungrt..might have to try that with kief..DD

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks doobieduck! That room w/ painting on the walls was an art installation done by a friend of mine... It was brand new this Dec... Wish I could have an indoor garden that big right now... Maybe some day... Oh my goodness, there will be cannabis plants all over my house once legalization takes place... :drum: :D

That was actually not a frozen creek but just a puddle on the edge of our field... We do have a creek though, pretty nice one actually! I feel so fortunate to have it... :D

Ooooo that oatmeal w/ hemp would be nice w/ some kief... My friend used to make herb oatmeal a lot, I dont think I ever did try it... :chin:

Out to walk the dog, he's goin nuts...... :D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
::::Sour Bubble--Smoke Report::::

::::Sour Bubble--Smoke Report::::

Sour Bubble Bx3 x Sour Bubble Bx4

We had one Sour Bubble plant make it this year, and she was a beauty... Very fat leaves as a youngin, she was a tufty plant with adequate branching and thick floral clusters... :D

In the flowers being tested, moisture level is medium to high, with bracts slightly stretching when pulled... The sample is not too moist, though, it is right where it needs to be to achieve optimum resin flavor and burning temperature.

Flowers have been cured for 3+ months. Seed content in the sample is none, although there are a few seeds found on this plant.

Tested with a clean 4-5 inch long glass spoon pipe and a zippo lighter.

Test flowers have a strong sharp, slightly sweet smell. The resin smells fresh still and when broken, the flowers emit a sharp skunk-onion aroma...

Flower Density is 8/10

When lit the smoke is surprisingly mellow, and smooth, very agreeable. Sharp with a slight sweetneess, but mostly light spice and skunk mixture... These tastes are mainly in the pallet and less in the tongue, and they last for a long time.

Flowers are dense, and they burn slow and cool. This helps bring out the resin flavor.

Trichome coverage 10/10

Effect is relaxing; indica and heady. A little goes a long way.

Potency 9/10

Overall 9/10 KEEPER! :yes:

Burns LONG.... :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

microgram

I'm jealous, i want nugs like that but why no haircut? buds with a trim toke better in my opinion. Then again, all those tric's would go to waste.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, micro! In the fall, things have to get done quick... I know what you're sayin... I generally pull off extra leaves and put them in a jar for a rainy blunt day... :)

Nothing goes to waste... :smoke:

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love the input sweet friend! great with the sb!

peace from a snowstorm!

let there be spring soon! coldest and most snowy winter here since the 80ties

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, the global warming SCAM is being exposed more and more these days.... And they're STILL making policy decisions on it!!!!! :no:

Thanks esbe! We're snowy again here too, and more is coming later today!!!! :woohoo:

We had some milder weather over the past couple weeks, birds were singing and everything! Then old man winter swung back in to see us again... :D

Stay warm! Careful driving out there!

Stay tuned for more smoke reports.... Coming up are the Bubba Kush x Bubblegum, katsu bubba kush x (((b3 x n7) x erdpurt) x royaldane), and Pine Tar Kush! :smoke:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
::::Bubba Kush x Bubblegum--Smoke Report::::

::::Bubba Kush x Bubblegum--Smoke Report::::

We had 4 Bubba Kush x Bubblegum plants, and one on the north side of the plot got a terrible foliar disease. It was killing off growing points and petioles and branches, so major pruning had to be done to take away the diseased tissues. The plant grew out of it, but it was stressed and displayed stamen. We had some very hot muggy conditions, with heavy dew every morning. These were ideal conditions for disease development, and it was not uncommon to see symptoms in many types of plants... The other 3 plants, which were female, had very minute amounts of the disease. They stood tall, so they dried out faster. The plants had thick leaves and were very branchy after topping only once when the plants were 2-3 ft tall.

Sample Cured 3+ months

Moisture Level: Medium

Trichome density: 9/10

Trichome distribution: 8/10

Seeds: none in sample

Flower Density: 8/10
Smell: Distinct halls cough drop smell when broken. Sharp, sweet dominant twang...

Flavor: Hashy (like pipe is topped with kief/hash); Very smooth and mellow smoke; Slightly sweet with a cough drop nuance in the background. Lasting clean pallet aroma/taste noticed afterward when breathing.

Relaxing indica-dominant effect, somewhat heady; not overpowering.

Potency: 8/10

Burns Long

Keeper

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
::::Bubba Kush x Bubblegum--The Good the Bad and the Ugly::::

::::Bubba Kush x Bubblegum--The Good the Bad and the Ugly::::

Get this part out of the way... :eek:

picture.php

Ahh.... Much better... :smoke:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks HookaHittaH! They are, they are.... I try to take my time and differentiate the flowers as much as I can... You have to give it time to get a feel for them... :D I always wondered why we do cannabis cups in one day.. It should be over the course of one season... Winter would work.. :smoke:

microgram

No problem champ :D! I'd love to grow here all year round. Up at the north 50, It isn't to pretty. Short seasons, Crappy weather.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just about 10 clicks or so south of ya, and its not a whole lot better... You just have to be on your game a bit more.... About 2 and a half months to go here!!! :headbange

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Katsu Bubba Kush x (((B3 x N7) x Erdpurt) x Royal Dane) and HTC Skunk IBL smoke reports coming soon!!! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this the First ALL Black (BUD AND LEAF) AF ever seen..?

Is this the First ALL Black (BUD AND LEAF) AF ever seen..?

A friend of mine wants to know.... :)

This is big news if so! Now the work to stabilize it begins... :woohoo: :canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts