What's new

Pipeline Gardens--2007

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like some good smoke! :smoke:

Didn't really yield as much as I had hoped.... Not really suprised though, wasn't near enough trim.... Pictures are coming....

M

mossy

Once it is dried off..what you gonna do with it.

Do you smoke it..or do you process it further?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its about dried off probably by now, I'll try it in the pipe when I get the chance, burns like incense.... Its got some green matter in it, I stirred a little too hard I guess... Good experience for the years to come.... :yes:

M

mossy

Practice makes perfect... :yes:

I was just wondering because..
I bounced some off last year over fine hose.
It was good..but with a bit fine matter.
I added it to a rollie..but it didn't seem to do anything... :confused:
so I was wondering if you had to further process it.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This batch probably should have been refiltered, but there wasn't enough yield to be worth the trouble.... Definately stirred a bit visciously some of the time..... I wanted to make sure to knock all those trichs off, turns out i'm a little stronger than a mixer..... :D

M

mossy

Aye..I think I did the same with the screen..but..you know better next time.

It is something additional to what you would normally have..so you cannot knock it.
Waste not..want not.. :kos:

Listen to this..last night on the news eh..

Motorola are bringing out a phone..
(I assume it is going to be free)
Where they listen to all your calls... :yoinks: aye..
and if you and your friends are talking about a night out ..
they sell your contact details out to other companies..who text you with adverts for their restaurants etc...

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Would you want anyone you didn't know listening in to your phone conversations.. :confused:

kenzler

Depends mossy if we were meeting up for a game a cards would they ring us up asking what time we wanted the curry and a bag of A Grade grass :muahaha:

M

mossy

:yes: :yes: :yes:
:D
Well now you mention it...I could be tempted... :chin:

but then..
I am holding out for the Guiness Book of Records entry as the only person in this world..
over the age of 5..
who Doesn't own a mobile phone..

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kenzler, I think that happened to me! :D

Good for you mossy! I hate those things! But then other times they're priceless.... :chin:

I've studied marketing and advertising in the past.... I know just about all the tricks.... They want to keep track of you so they can figure out how to sell you shit.... then they sell the data off to who knows where.... :yoinks:

Well even though I got a reminder, I forgot to bring my camera for the leaf wash..... I have another one I used, but its a little lower quality pictures...

Enjoy! :smoke:

M

mossy

Excellent..
how long did it take..
is it fiddly..
and is the result worth the investment...time and money :chin:

Looked what I spotted today..I got me a praying mantis on one of the jasmines..

nice Huh..'bout 5 inches long.

Believe it or not..I found a snail in the tent today..a bloody snail..
it must have scaled 3 storeys to get at me tent..it went down a lot faster than it got there..Lobbed straight off the top... :headbange

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, that is quite a ways for a snail to go just for shelter.... I bet he was campin out by your plants enjoying the moisture for a little while.... :chin:

Nice shots of the mantis, thats a biggun! :yes: ....on your spanish jasmine? Looks a little different than this summer, must have switched from juvinile to adult growth.... yeah, thats it! :D

Bubble making was fun, but was prety lengthy... First clean and rinse everything with alcohol solution.... Then once you get everything together blend for 15 min, and let sit for 30, strain out the first bag.... When I did this it was outdoors on a cool day of ~50-60 degrees F, and I used plenty of ice like joeshmoe said, but I think it was too much for such a cool day, and ended up having about a half gallon to a gallon of ice I was smooshing int he bottom of bag 1 trying to let the trichs fall through.... Then wait 15 minutes to let everything settle, pull the second bag slowly, let sit for 15 min and pull the 3rd bag where the trichomes are.... did 3 runs total....

I should have done as the directiions said and left all the bags in one bucket and not pour to filter the trichs, i think the water was too fast and powerful pushing through the bags for this system...After some thought, I remembered in jorge cervantez's vid on youtube he had an 8 bag system, and had no problem pouring it through.... With only 3 bags, the tiny tiny screens aren't there so some trichs can be pushed through....

I didn't really enjoy much of it and I think I lost the good piece of the hash.... I was outside had it in the bowl on top of some herb, looked away, then look back and I can't find the thing in the pipe! :confused: :D

Definately worth the investment I think....if used correctly.... Wish I had a bigger garden so I could get more practice with it.... :yummy:

Last edited:
M

mossy

Ah pipe..it is the downstairs Jasmine..it is more mature than the one on the patio.
You know it flowers on a 12/12 cycle..same as canna..
so I have two big uns..right outside the front door..
to diguise any funny smells drifting off the patio on balmy autumn nights.

I am pleased that you enjoyed you new kit..I can see it frustrated you but you are problem solving as you go along..so you will have it spot on for next year.
I think the other thing is..when it is new..you Watch the process..so it seems to takes ages.

Fancy losing some..
don't suppose you were smoking when you were processing..were you.. :chin:
that is normally when I lose things..

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah, how else would I pass the time? :D Went pretty quick too! :smoker: It was 2 days later actually when it was lost.... Was having a puff in the woods and squatted down to pack the bowl, must have jostled it the wrong way I think....

Good idea using the jasmine for scent cover! Every little bit counts! :yes: Is jasmine an annual?

M

mossy

Yeah..it is...and she is super strong scented..2 or 3 flowers open..and you will smell her on the air.
Companion/stealth plant..v complimentry.

I banned my m8's from smoking while helping..it was knocking them sensless..
I'm used to it.. :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, I'll have to check that plant out.... Seemed to help me right along, this powerhouse is a very clear-headed satisfaction/relaxation stone.... Definately sativa and indica dominance in the stone I think.... C99 and Deep Chunk, Tom Hills recipe.... a pure afghhan and a sativa....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cannabis experience can be totally different depending on intent of the user but more importantly dosage.... Of course if you are getting too large a dose of cannabis, you will eventually lose focus, easy thing to do at harvest time.... :D even if it is a clear stone...

Experience is key..... If you can just figure out when to put the pipe down, you can promote the effect you want without crashing memory systems or causing a whitie.... :bashhead:

Happy Halloween! :smoke:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a couple cute girls stop by for a trick or shot yesterday evening... A new one for me! :yes:

M

mossy

I had an Old Witch giving me ear-ache..
but that is par for the course for me... :D

Latest posts

Latest posts