What's new

Pipeline Gardens--2007

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I was high as a satalite yestereday with this amazing shwag! Nope.... This stuff defines the term ceiling.... :D

Man, thats too bad! Lack of direct sun causing that or what? The orange pigments, carotenoids, are synthesized in chromoplasts in pumpkin cells likely in response to intense light..... I really hope our seasons are a bit more usual next year.....

Last edited:
M

mossy

Aye..I will second that thought.. :headbange
I would say I lost about 6-8 weeks this season.

M

mossy

pipe..dont forget your camera.. :yes:

I NEED to see at least 1 Chunk.. :headbange

Have a great weekend m8.. :joint:

Happy Harvesting...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't worry mate, its a pre-sunrise expedition, I'm lookin forward to de irie views as much as anyone else! :smoke:

I may end up bringing home some heads this weekend... There's a slight chance of rain here in a few days....

Have a good weekend!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear of the pumpkin punks. Maybe have to set up a sensor to soak 'em, or maybe a mine field... :chin:

Good to see you got a little in, hope this weekend is bountiful. Keep the pics coming! :D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well shoot, seems like we've upload problems..... Got some nice shots too.... :drum:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=71090&highlight=upload+problem+move+file

Was about to start the harvest on the chunky hybrids that have lived alone for a while, but upon approaching the area, I noticed a couple flashlights a few hundred feet off in the woods.... The plots will be completely pulled soon.... :yummy:

Harvested the tops of all the familiar plants... The big powerhouse is done as can be and has some nice anthocyanin accumulation! :canabis:

Holding off on the water extraction until all is said and done....

Hope the ICMAG tech crew figures this out soon, what a time of year to have the pic upload cut out! :drum:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No mate, you aren't going to believe this.....

Saw lights in the woods again on the last trip out! Got a better look from a different (safe) angle during the day, and sure enough there's a couple pup tents for the stake out bandits.... :yoinks:

Thank GOD I'm extremely cautious and I monitor areas much more than move in them at times....

Plant one seed for the cops, one for the ripper, one for the animals, and one for me.... :smoke:

Speaking of seed! I've got 4 picked from a medely and 1 from a powerhouse right off the bat! :woohoo:

I hear upload is working.... update on the way... :smoker:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HarvestTime

HarvestTime

(Fullscreen and good smoke enhance update :smoke:)

Medely on right, Powerhouse on left

Box o' buds :smoker:

Black indy

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOG Medely-- sharp sour sort of smell :yummy: Should improve yield with their natural training.... :D

By the way, the suspicious plots are no longer part of pipeline gardens.... Got a better spot picked out for next year.... :rasta:

M

mossy

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Wey hey...pipe..you done well Man... :yes:

It is hard to guesstimate how much you got...but there looks enough there to make it a good winter for you... :headbange

Nice buds too...that powerhouse has certainly delivered...and on bud size..the BOG medeley..looks as if she is carrying some weight/density.

Lotsatrics... :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Lets know your thoughts..you were the one that skinned them..what do You think of them.

Do you think the campers were staking your plants out?
That would be frightening..or do you think they are just kids in the wrong place?
I am with you..SAFETY first..second and last.

Pleased for you M8. :headbange :headbange

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mossy, I know they were.... These were no regular tents.... Straight sided, upright, and sort of tall..... Screw those guys, I hope they discover the truth in cannabis and waste lots of time and money trying to sit out there waiting for nobody.... :joint:

Yeah powerhouse was done as can be, just took the first official drag from a dry powerhouse budlet.... And oh my! Spicy and palletable for sure..... She has sort of a sweeter/spicy smell upon harvest, whereas the bog had a sharper/sour smell.... The medely was the only strain which had mold, but they were also the most far behind.... Might not get optimal light though.....

Not sure if you noticed, but powerhouse really picked up some nice hues with this last spell of coold weather! :canabis:

Black Indy smells really nice and is different from the others.... Will have to wait and see, she's still out there....

Even though I lost a couple plots, this harvest is working out pretty well.... These powerhouse are dense dispite receiving relatively little direct sun....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finished the toker of powerhouse, and she's got a pretty friendly effect as well! Very clean and more pleasant compared to the standard shwags..... :woohoo:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Drag about the compromised spots...the property owners? Just glad you got the rest in and are free to smoke it! Well done! :headbange

soxx16

great work pipeline! the harvest looks great? i must have missed, but what happened to your other plots? sorry to hear the loss, but here's a rip for you man, nice job! :rasta:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think it was property owners, but I can't be sure.... I would imagine it is, police would likely just use a motion camera and not stakeout for days for less than a dozen plants.....

I think my camera or light may have been spotted on an early eve run during the summer.... Prompting the landowners to get lots and lots of thorns in their skin on their way to find my plots.... :D

I just wish the babylon system didn't make me try to grow this blessed plant incognito on other folk's property.... I feel sort of bad making them so worried about their land.... What can you do, stuck between a rock and hard place here..... :chin:

Just about time to get out digging and fertilizing again.... :headbange

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoying a couple tokers of Medely.... She's top notch too! Flavor isn't as pronounced as powerhouse.... Less of the spice and a more of the "sour"..... She resonates in your secondary pallet.... Its a horse of a different color.... :smoker: :headbange

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts