What's new

Pinstripe's 2nd try: PC case + 22W LED

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
TIMBER!

This weekend I had a sample that turned out great, so now the plants are all down :) The ground up sample I had would almost cover a penny, and 3 hits had me wonderfully stoned for 2.5-3 hrs.

I burst out laughing when I had all the buds in front of me this morning. What the hell am I gonna do with all this weed?! :D

picture.php

50% fluffy, 25% medium dense, 25% dense:
picture.php

The most dense bud that probably hogged all the nutes:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bravo :tiphat:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Holy guacamole :faint: Dude that's the sort of buds you get with 220 watts pl-l! Impressive to say the very least. :tiphat:

D

DrGreenFingerz

WOW man simply amazing!!! Can't wait to see the dry weight it looks like you might have surpassed 1gpw judging from looks alone.

Also curious about your filter design looks pretty interesting did it work for you okay??

U

unthing

This is most impressive pc-case grow I've ever seen. And with such a low wattage.

italy1945

very very well bro... please give me an info:
Can you tell me about the led?what watt?How many led?spectum?
all the cycle under led? or some time with cfl?sorry for my maccaronico english...thank for the answer!!
Complimenti

knna

Congrats! :tiphat: Really an excelent yield for a PC case.

Im sorry to not have posted in the thread before, I didnt see it

pinstripe

Thanks a lot, my friends! Makes me happy to see you guys stopping by.

Hey, knna! You're just in time. I didn't worry because I figured you've been having a lot of things going on. Again, thank you so much for helping guys like me out with LED grows. Couldn't have done this without you.

I'm very impressed myself and never thought I'd ever grow buds this big. I weighed the buds the day after the stems "snapped" when broken. The weight seriously messed with my perception of reality, so I'll get a better scale before weighing 'em again :D

To yield well in a PC case, I think you should not be afraid to keep the plants in veg for some time. As long as you have decent sized pots and good ventilation, the worst thing that can happen is you have to throw a plant out.
Just be persistent with the LST and you'll have a PC case crammed with buds. Having a screen to tie the stems to really helps out.
Here's how I handled the stretch:
picture.php

mrred: 22Watts all the way. Though for the next grow I'll probably up the wattage a little during flowering.

DrGreenFingerz: The plants were incredibly low odor, so it's kinda hard to tell. But the scrubber wasn't 100% efficient, that's for sure. I think the carbon pellets settled some, making a small gap where the air would pass unfiltered.

italy1945
: Plants were grown under LEDs all the way. There are a total of 17 osram golden dragon plus LEDs. 12 red, 3 warm white, 2 blue. They're all running on the same string at 500mA

I'll get you guys the dry weight in a few days.
All the best

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Right on pinstripe!! very impressive bro... and only 22 wats of led to boot!!
Let us know how it tastes too!!!!!!!
you are right, I kept mine in veg for 3 weeks and could have gone longer....LST is up there with scrog in my books if done right..
take care

U

unthing

1,7 g/w..too lazy to calculate gpws but they're probably awesome as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts