What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
****These are ic mag exclusive releases****

Seed numbers are very limited (1 to 4 packs) with the exception of pink pebbles which I can offer in bulk business to business as they are listed on my website

PINK KUSH lines
- Old Island Pink Kush
(Pink kush x lizard hashplant) x pink kush (old island king)
- Pink Rock-Star Kush
rock-star kush bx2 x old island pink kush
- Pink Head-Banger
(Pink kush x lizard hashplant) x (med-mans head-band x conkushion)
- PTSD #2
(Pink kush x tuna kush) x west coast sour diesel
- Acapulco Pink
(Acapulco gold X pink kush)
- 88 Pink Hasplant
Nevils (1988 nl#1xpnwhp) x pink kush
- Colombian Pink
(PURE peru x pink kush)
- Pink Fish-Scale
(Pure peru x pink kush) x tuna kush
- Pink Rhino
Pink kush x 90s white rhino
- Pink Tuna kush (pink kush x tuna kush)
- Pink Afghani
Pink kush x pre soviet kabul
- Kandahar Pink #3
Landrace warden kandahar black #3 2022 x pink kush
- Pink Poison
(Old Nelson bc durban poison x 80s skunk #1) x pink kush
- Pink Head-Band
(Pink kush x med-mans head-band)
- Pink Chemdog
- PMK (pink kush x med-mans master kush)
- PK Ultra (pink kush x mk ultra)
- Pink Mazar
(Pink kush x pre-soviet mazar)
- Pink God aka Pink Northen lights aka King of the North aka God King aka Pink Thai
(Old island purple king X original pnw northern lights #2) only 1 pack left

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
****These are ic mag exclusive releases****

Seed numbers are very limited (1 to 4 packs) with the exception of pink pebbles which I can offer in bulk business to business as they are listed on my website

PINK KUSH lines
- Old Island Pink Kush
(Pink kush x lizard hashplant) x pink kush (old island king)
- Pink Rock-Star Kush
rock-star kush bx2 x old island pink kush
- Pink Head-Banger
(Pink kush x lizard hashplant) x (med-mans head-band x conkushion)
- PTSD #2
(Pink kush x tuna kush) x west coast sour diesel
- Acapulco Pink
(Acapulco gold X pink kush)
- 88 Pink Hasplant
Nevils (1988 nl#1xpnwhp) x pink kush
- Colombian Pink
(PURE peru x pink kush)
- Pink Fish-Scale
(Pure peru x pink kush) x tuna kush
- Pink Rhino
Pink kush x 90s white rhino
- Pink Tuna kush (pink kush x tuna kush)
- Pink Afghani
Pink kush x pre soviet kabul
- Kandahar Pink #3
Landrace warden kandahar black #3 2022 x pink kush
- Pink Poison
(Old Nelson bc durban poison x 80s skunk #1) x pink kush
- Pink Head-Band
(Pink kush x med-mans head-band)
- Pink Chemdog
- PMK (pink kush x med-mans master kush)
- PK Ultra (pink kush x mk ultra)
- Pink Mazar
(Pink kush x pre-soviet mazar)
- Pink God aka Pink Northen lights aka King of the North aka God King aka Pink Thai
(Old island purple king X original pnw northern lights #2) only 1 pack left
Thanks, friend.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pink kush history and data mine:

A quote from #reeferman charles-scott
"King is a Old Island hash Plant along with Jiffy Pot Aka Purple Skunk God buds mother and several other plants they came in on "loads" of Indica Flowers imported with hashish from Pakistan and Afghanistan between 1974 and the Russian invasion in 1979 .

Back than the hippie trail went through Afghanistan all the way to Katmandu where my Friends Currie owned a Hotel and Disco way back in the day .

An American Draft Dodger who Lived on Vancouver Island was sent to Pakistan to buy Hashish for a Motorcycle Club called the "Kings Crew "out of Calgary and Nanaimo later became HA .

They had bought some hashish that was not all the same as what had arrived and "Julio" the guy they sent was a expert of the times . His Job was quality control at that time only Mexican , South American and SE asian flowers had been sold in Canada -USA .

While he was there He saw these Huge lightly seeded indica flowers and got permission to load all available Space with the flowers as they were 10% the cost of hashish .

Many Different types of Flowers arrived over the few years they were sold as "Donkey Dick" "Monkey Tails" and other Names .people had never seen these big Dense Flowers a outdoor Culture had already started on Vancouver Island the best of these strains Were Cultivated and soon after 1980 -81

The first indoor grows were started Growing under Mercury Vapour Lamps the Double bucket growing became part of the land scape Lava Rock became a fixture amongst that crew in the early Days even when I first emerged we had Purple and Pink King and many hash plants King was called hash Plant as was everything that came from the loads I named Pink Kush Pink Kush because after I went to Netherlands I was exposed to Kush type Plants and the smell was the first time we smelled something that smelled like King so I called her "Pink Kush" .

So King was the Signature strains of the MC Kings Crew."

Latest posts

Latest posts