What's new

Pink hair strains

dabking

How many have you guys and gals have grown/ growing pink hair strains. What genetics? I currently have a strain called Indigo. Its pure afghani x pure African indica. I have yet to flower it, but during sexing one pheno is throwing pink hairs.
Last year I grew Omrita rx outdoor and she grew pink hairs only during the grow. One she was cut and cured they turned the normal brown orange.

idiit

Veteran
picture.php

^^ orange goo seeds of compassion. looks pinker in person.

pink hairs are not uncommon. they usually turn red/orange during drying.

subcool has/had some pink phenos:

Pink Lemonade:
In subcool's thread on JTR I believe he says they harvest there pink lemonade pheno at 9 weeks . Anyone else seem to find that pink lemonade

Plush Berry:
While this strain has a unique trait of Pink/Magenta Calyx

Qush:
The best female variety has pink and purple tinged resin rails.

dabking

Pink isn't something I'm really seeing much of, but what do I know lol. I just enjoy finding treasures that not everyone has if you know what I mean. I believe some has to do with environment also. The omrita I had did not go pink indoors.

B

Bob Green

Pink Kush from Reeferman...

I agree that ACE/CBG Panama is your best bet.

WelderDan

Veteran
I just harvested some S@nnies "The One" x Mr Greengenes Cherry Bomb that had Magenta, or maybe light Plum colored pistils. That one is pretty promising. I took 3 hits off some tiny fresh dried nugs and it ripped me for a couple hours. Haven't smoked anything for a month, so my tolerance is low. Bam!

Have some G-Hash x Butterscotch Hawaiian that puts out Pink pistils outdoors.

Bmac1

Veteran
I believe some Romulan crosses do this as well. I thing I saw some of Raskals White Romulan with pink hairs.

fatsack79

I've grown bagseed with bright pink hairs... But I always wanted "spirit of '76"... I dont think she's available anymore... Or is she...

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Just pure luck!

But already F1ing (Sinai, egypt)

Attachments

• 2014-08-30-185925.jpg
    2014-08-30-185925.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts