What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pink cherry pie

mr.brunch

Veteran
6 days since the last pictures, making them 17 days old since breaking the soil.
Gave them a good watering tonight, looking happy enough :tiphat:
(The babies in the smaller pots are auto amnesia for the outdoor competition, only be there for another week or so)

IMG_2292.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg
IMG_2287.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Changed the carbon filter last night, and also treated them to a new inline fan… old one still works but is getting noisy.
There’s a nice smell coming along even in veg 👍
I’ll get some pics when watering later

mr.brunch

Veteran
It’s that secret soil…..
🤣
They do seem to love it- I think it’s the structure, very open and light.
They’re drinking well, I’m having to water every day otherwise one or two start drooping.. I’m thinking they must have good root systems which is obviously a bonus for anyone growing them outdoors

Airloom

Veteran
🤣
They do seem to love it- I think it’s the structure, very open and light.
They’re drinking well, I’m having to water every day otherwise one or two start drooping.. I’m thinking they must have good root systems which is obviously a bonus for anyone growing them outdoors
I recall vividly the pics you posted of some small plants root development. Thick whitish arteries (not veins) is the most accurate term I can grasp to describe the absolute robustness of those roots.

It’s the full monty TBH; good genetics good soil and a good caretaker. Bravo!!!!!!!!!

🫵👨‍🌾👍

mr.brunch

Veteran
I recall vividly the pics you posted of some small plants root development. Thick whitish arteries (not veins) is the most accurate term I can grasp to describe the absolute robustness of those roots.

It’s the full monty TBH; good genetics good soil and a good caretaker. Bravo!!!!!!!!!

🫵👨‍🌾👍
Very kind of you to say, thank you
The same thing happened with the auto amnesia in the other thread- I did the double pot with holes cut out (3L pot) and the roots were coming out the sides within 2 weeks.
They do like the soil that’s for sure :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts