What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pink cherry pie

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 12 flower
They have a proper stink to these, little bit chemmy at the moment
All looking good, took a couple of big leaves off here and there to encourage a little branching
IMG_2462.jpeg

IMG_2463.jpeg

IMG_2464.jpeg

IMG_2465.jpeg

HalfArsedFarmer

Jesus, I remember when I was first posting here in the early 00's & the pile on when I posted that I used Miracle grow with John ines... Westlands do a good organic no compost mix too for those who don't like coming out THE shop with big bags running to the car...

Now onto the ladies, they look 👍 I'll tag along as I do like Cherry pie...
Do we know are these new lines that RGS are putting out themselves or lines they have been sent??

I ask as RGS don't mug people for price so I'm always interested in them.

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Jesus, I remember when I was first posting here in the early 00's & the pile on when I posted that I used Miracle grow with John ines... Westlands do a good organic no compost mix too for those who don't like coming out THE shop with big bags running to the car...

Now onto the ladies, they look 👍 I'll tag along as I do like Cherry pie...
Do we know are these new lines that RGS are putting out themselves or lines they have been sent??

I ask as RGS don't mug people for price so I'm always interested in them.
Hi mate, cheers for looking in- from what I can gather they are a new rgs line, and the cherry pie in the cross seems to be cherry pie kush - I’m sure @PANIKZ can elaborate for us
All the best :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 36 flower
Steaming along, I can see there are definitely early phenos in these- swelling calyxes and orange hairs are numerous for this early
The skinny girl just kept getting skinnier and more yellow, then a couple of side branches fell off (!) so I went to move her out of the tent and she separated at soil level.
Best guess is a root infection of some kind- she’s now been trashed so down to the four green beauties
IMG_2614.jpeg

IMG_2615.jpeg
IMG_2616.jpeg

IMG_2617.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
First one is already down- 6 weeks fully cooked , rock solid buds 🥳😳 bodes well for early finishers outdoors 👍👍
I’ll get a few pics when dry and I’ll update the others later on- they are all turning fast, I expect to be trimming the next one by the end of the week

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
First one is already down- 6 weeks fully cooked , rock solid buds 🥳😳 bodes well for early finishers outdoors 👍👍
I’ll get a few pics when dry and I’ll update the others later on- they are all turning fast, I expect to be trimming the next one by the end of the week
Looking good bro , I thought you’d definitely get some early budage.. perfect for outdoor that 6week pheno

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking good bro , I thought you’d definitely get some early budage.. perfect for outdoor that 6week pheno
Cheers mate, the others are not too far behind- gives me good vibes about the ones outdoors 😎 and speaking of outdoors, the auto amnesia have surprised me- you guys have done a stellar job with those

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just finished smoking the last pcp from seed I had, they do lovely indoors… this one stank the place up and still tasted of refreshers
Solid buds all the way and very strong weed.
They definitely seem to like being topped ime.

The outdoor ones performed well, even through the worst summer in a long time, very wet and gales at times… but they still pulled through nicely.
Very hardy plants.
They are in my outdoor diary on this forum for anyone interested :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
They are definitely some tasty strong weed, and they stay short indoors.
From what I’ve seen around they have had quite a testing this summer so I would guess they’ll be in the 2024 catalogue