What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Pink 2.0' -Exotic Genetix

SkunkMunkie

Hey IC, I just wanted to share these pics of this fine lady. Pictured here @ 28 days in 12/12 and is getting VERY sticky to the touch...

'Pink 2.0' - (Predator Pink x Starfighter F2) from Exotic Genetix

Looks and smells a lot like the Starfighter f2 I grew out last year. This pheno is much more impressive than that. Although quite similar this one has much stronger odor lemon/fuel/pine spray punch - loud raw & stanky OG aroma.

Attachments

• P 2.0 D#28  (1).jpg
    P 2.0 D#28 (1).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 16
  • P 2.0 D#28  (2).JPG
    P 2.0 D#28 (2).JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 25
  • P 2.0 D#28  (3).JPG
    P 2.0 D#28 (3).JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 22
  • P 2.0 D#28  (4).JPG
    P 2.0 D#28 (4).JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 18
  • P 2.0 D#28  (5).jpg
    P 2.0 D#28 (5).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 16
  • P 2.0 D#28  (6).jpg
    P 2.0 D#28 (6).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 17
  • P 2.0 D#28  (9).JPG
    P 2.0 D#28 (9).JPG
    84 KB · Views: 26
  • P 2.0 D#28  (8).JPG
    P 2.0 D#28 (8).JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 21
  • P 2.0 D#28  (7).jpg
    P 2.0 D#28 (7).jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 22

SkunkMunkie

Day #43 - Smells have now taken a more; raw lemon/berry pine - cleaner stank, with a strong chem/fuel influence to her very heavy yet pleasing aroma.
Thick layer of dense flowers just oozing with sticky resin glands.

There is a slight magenta aura about her, can just about see it behind the frosted out calyxes in the tops here lol... But mainly green and resin white out.

She's currently flushing out and will be ready for harvesting by day 50 (total days in 12/12)

This has been a quick, easy to grow strain and out & out first class resin monster!! Ex' has done an awesome job with these (Props bro!! ). I'll be looking forwards to growing out a pack of 'Bullfighter' later in the year.

I'll update with smoke report once dried/cured, thanx for looking.

Attachments

• P 2.0 D#43 (1).jpg
    P 2.0 D#43 (1).jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 16
  • P 2.0 D#43 (2).JPG
    P 2.0 D#43 (2).JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 20
  • P 2.0 D#43 (3).JPG
    P 2.0 D#43 (3).JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 17
  • P 2.0 D#43 (6).JPG
    P 2.0 D#43 (6).JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 19
  • P 2.0 D#43 (5).JPG
    P 2.0 D#43 (5).JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 17
  • P 2.0 D#43 (4).JPG
    P 2.0 D#43 (4).JPG
    90 KB · Views: 17
  • P 2.0 D#43 (7).JPG
    P 2.0 D#43 (7).JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 13
  • P 2.0 D#43 (8).JPG
    P 2.0 D#43 (8).JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 22

SkunkMunkie

Smoke Report

Smoke Report

Strain: 'Pink 2.0​' - (Predator Pink x Starfighter F2) – Exotic Genetix

Bag Appeal: Rounded, tight calyx formation. Compacted, dense nuggets packed together along the stem to make up the overall buds. Gorgeous looking – sharp, striking and full of visual appeal. Very little leaf and great trichome coverage. Hints of purple/pink hue scattered throughout.
Bud/Nug Density: Dense, very compact.

Aroma: Pungent citrus candy spray! Hits the senses immediately with a strong and powerful fruity/chem scent. Stand out pleasant funky smell.

Taste: On inhale the taste is sweet like the aroma suggests. Very fruity lemon/berry (“Skittles”) with a floral/sour twist. During which there is more of a citrus dom - fuel/spray flavor that takes over the sweetness and leaves a satisfying fruity/sour tangy berry taste left long after exhale.

Harsh/Smoothness: Strong tasting smoke, thick and flavorful. Easy toke with no major cough fit.

Potency/High: Hits hard and smooth with an instant soaring effect. Wrap around the head/face feeling. Takes immediate hold with a creative, social, up kind of high. It has a comfortable, loose/easy feeling and yet a very relaxed effect around the whole body.

Overall Satisfaction: Nice strong fruity flavored smoke.

Couchlock/Uplifting: 50/50 – My mind is loose, dreamy buzz while I’m comfortably locked down. Feeling relaxed and at ease. An hour can easy pass by easy without even realizing.

Medicinal benefits: Anxiety, Depression, Appetite, Relaxation, Recreation, Sleep Aid.

Overall score/Final Comments: "8.4" Beautiful strain, with a majority of green Starfighter dominant plants with a pink/magenta aura. Frosted out and pretty impressive flowers with nice yield potential. All ready for harvest after 8 weeks of flowering. Easy to grow and even easier to smoke.

Attachments

• Pink 2.0 nugg (2).JPG
    Pink 2.0 nugg (2).JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Pink 2.0 nugg (3).JPG
    Pink 2.0 nugg (3).JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Pink 2.0 nugg (4).JPG
    Pink 2.0 nugg (4).JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Pink 2.0 nugg (5).JPG
    Pink 2.0 nugg (5).JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Pink 2.0 nugg (1).jpg
    Pink 2.0 nugg (1).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Pink 2.0 nugg (6).jpg
    Pink 2.0 nugg (6).jpg
    83 KB · Views: 28
Strain: 'Pink 2.0​' - (Predator Pink x Starfighter F2) – Exotic Genetix

Bag Appeal: Rounded, tight calyx formation. Compacted, dense nuggets packed together along the stem to make up the overall buds. Gorgeous looking – sharp, striking and full of visual appeal. Very little leaf and great trichome coverage. Hints of purple/pink hue scattered throughout.
Bud/Nug Density: Dense, very compact.

Aroma: Pungent citrus candy spray! Hits the senses immediately with a strong and powerful fruity/chem scent. Stand out pleasant funky smell.

Taste: On inhale the taste is sweet like the aroma suggests. Very fruity lemon/berry (“Skittles”) with a floral/sour twist. During which there is more of a citrus dom - fuel/spray flavor that takes over the sweetness and leaves a satisfying fruity/sour tangy berry taste left long after exhale.

Harsh/Smoothness: Strong tasting smoke, thick and flavorful. Easy toke with no major cough fit.

Potency/High: Hits hard and smooth with an instant soaring effect. Wrap around the head/face feeling. Takes immediate hold with a creative, social, up kind of high. It has a comfortable, loose/easy feeling and yet a very relaxed effect around the whole body.

Overall Satisfaction: Nice strong fruity flavored smoke.

Couchlock/Uplifting: 50/50 – My mind is loose, dreamy buzz while I’m comfortably locked down. Feeling relaxed and at ease. An hour can easy pass by easy without even realizing.

Medicinal benefits: Anxiety, Depression, Appetite, Relaxation, Recreation, Sleep Aid.

Overall score/Final Comments: "8.4" Beautiful strain, with a majority of green Starfighter dominant plants with a pink/magenta aura. Frosted out and pretty impressive flowers with nice yield potential. All ready for harvest after 8 weeks of flowering. Easy to grow and even easier to smoke.

Nice follow through Skunk Munkie good show:tiphat:

CoCoSativas

Im shocked there hasnt been more interest in this thread.

Im growing exotics green ribbon and ordered a pack of kimbo kush

pegasus

Really nice! Been eyeballing this one for a while. Not so many reports on exotic genetix strains..thank You for this one :)

CoCoSativas

No doubt. Lots on kimbo. Got a pack coming.

No info on green ribbon bx. I bought them. Not crazy so far popped four of them two were runts the others are slow growers and drong branch well.

I am stoked for the kimbos though

SourDank

Veteran
Plutosmoke I recently cracked a pack, got 8 females out of 11 beans. Still have two vegging because of the lack of space in flower but of the 6 females one is full on pink on the sugar leaves and flowers and day 29. She's been this way for weeks now, it's incredible. It's the opposite of what I usually get with colors, usually the fans and leaves on the outside, but with this those are green and all the color are on the inside. Frosty as all hell, but that's all phenos. And this pink girl smells like tropical fruit and gas. Truly outstanding

I've got 2 phenos that came out pink, one came out earlier than the other at 2 weeks(I can see it starting), and now the other one is showing and looks like a high yielder. The low yielder smells gassy, I didn't get the smell the other one yet. Will post pictures soon.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
These are the current pak's nearby
i like the the guice...Crtique and the extreme orange pak's

Pink
The Guice
Citrus Berry
Critique
Orange Cream
Double Stuffed
Chronatose
Blackberry Cream
Extreme Orange
Chocolate Oranges
Lemon Meringue
Cookies & Cream

:laughing:

Here it is guys! Day 25 into flower. The first picture is, P4, of the low yielder but pinker flower of gaseous smell. This P4 started showing pinkness in its flowers around day 16 or so.
The second picture is of P7. This P7 is showing pink leaves now and perhaps had started showing its' colors maybe 5 days ago. P7 is of higher yield.

Although the yield right now seems different, I really have to run a second run with both phenos grown with more similar conditions.

I also have some blackberrycream and they are looking awesome, having some awesome berry smells to it already. they are short and very lollipop, my kind of plant.

sorry for the photos being sideways, not sure how to fix it:tiphat:

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 13
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
D

Dioni

Got some Pink Bubble Gum seeds in the dirt this week. Pink 2.0 father x Indiana Bubble Gum. Something from a new release by Mosca that caught my attention.
Since Mosca doesn't have much on here anymore I figured I would put some pics and results up here and in the lets talk bubble gum thread.

peace :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts