What's new

Pinesol in week 6 of flowering

snowgorilla

Shmizzed something that smelt exactly like you describe about a year ago - took two bong rips and passed out for a few hours... my buddy took a few and then laid down only to recount seeing "floating heads" and swearing never again to take bong rips especially with the pinesol kinda ganj

edit: I love it tho! ha great stuff I believe it was sold as lemon haze but ive seen a few lemon strains now and that was by far the most cleaner like stuff... just awesome

madnugs

This is a fast flowering strain we received as a bagseed from a friend. He was told the weed he found it in was afghan. The only problem with that is that the high from smoking is all in the head, very very sativa. Strong smoke, almost psychadelic. The paranoia becomes too much for most smokers who aren't experienced, and the raciness during the comedown can be intense. It also stretches a lot. We call it Pinesol because it smells and tastes exactly like lemon pinesol cleaner, even with that little bit of astringency thrown in.

my guess is either lemon haze, jacks cleaner, jack herer, or ogk. all have that distinct lemon pinesol aroma in flower and are sativa dominant...