What's new

PineApple TrainWreck 6x23w cfl first time micro

buds are all in jars curing, at my parents for the holidaze, merry christmas and a happy new year to all!! (and whatever other holidays you are celebrating!) Pics will be up thursday!!

great pow wow! learned a lot on making bho! your buds look even better in person! and got blown out of my mind!

Hell yea man.....still can't believe that shit lol...but thanks a lot man! Love spreading the bho knowledge...erbody should know! That oil we made is bomb!!! And your place is beautiful man....can't wait to see it all finished!! I'll see you soon man!!

it will happen tomorrow, i got a bit to high tonight when i got back to my apartment lol...took a bit of a nap...tomorrow there will be news!

Oh, but i did make some more BHO!! used the 7 grams from the "challenged" plant, it was pretty shwaggy, and about a half ounce of trim, not all the finest trim, and got about a gram and a half of a nice, dark, very flavorful oil. Also put me to sleep

Maddhatter

oh damn man i was looking forward to the after vacation update!!! very nice on that BHO, i cant believe how small of an amount gets me completely destroyed lol!!! hope that purple trainwreck comes out as well as it has for me, im curious to how well it will respond to maxibloom feeding as well. remember what i said about that snow white!!!! its a very good pheno and should be kept as long as you are growing, its amazing and it will not let you down :)

ps yay for 2 females (5 confirmed males) atleast ill get some pollen to try my luck at some breeding

:bump: Looks that i missed the show. just went through whole thread. Amazing work youve done there. :blowbubbles: Cant wait to see your next grow :whee: Im currently running a little 90W micro with GHS cheese and three bagseeds, your grow was some nice inspiration man, thanks.:jump:

alrighty, figured i'd finally do an update lol
tonight i've got the plants that are still goin for ya. These are all idk how long into flower i have to look, thinking 3 or 4 weeks left on em, they're not lookin the greatest right now, i was away from them for almost a week :(...but i got to spend some time with my family so that was nice
i'm also gonna do another post in a minute with my glass collection, as this holiday season has brought 4 new members, and everyone got a bath this morning :)

P.S. i actually typed up this update last night with the intention of completing it yesterday, a BHO induced comma took over however while the pics were uploading, so here we go lol

P.S.S. I forgot to mention the clones!!!! first is purple trainwreck and the second is snow white, both from a friend on here, both taken from B.E.A.-utiful! plants, thanks again, you know who you are, dont know if you want me throwin your name around lol

Attachments

• P1011246.jpg
    P1011246.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 23
  • P1011257.jpg
    P1011257.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 14
  • P1011256.jpg
    P1011256.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 15
  • P1011253.jpg
    P1011253.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 16
  • P1011252.jpg
    P1011252.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 16
  • P1011249.jpg
    P1011249.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 15
  • P1011248.jpg
    P1011248.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 18
  • P1011247.jpg
    P1011247.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
and now for the glass update, this is my collection folks, all of this has been compiled over the last year and a half or 2 years. Ever since my Nate Dizzle 11 hole, i havent been able to stop!!! So here it is.
From left to right
Gravitron glass gravity bong
Nate Dizzle 11 hole swiss perc
Blown Glass inline to 8 arm with a Phire inline ashcatch
Phire legacy showerhead with a Phire 18mm dome and Titanium nail
JT Inwood oil bubbler with 14mm dome and glass Titanium nail
JT Inwood dry oiler (my new favorite!!!) with glass nail and 14mm dome
Unknown glass pipe, just got it the other day...Havent owned a dry pipe in forever!!!
In the front, locally blown glass on glass steamroller, about 2 ft long
Electroformed glass dabber by Ghost!! (other new favorite!!)
In the front front is just a few extra bowls in my homemade bowl stand! could use a new one. The only things not pictured are my glass oil dish, Healthstone Glass 14mm glass on glass, and my 6 ft acrylic party tube! Not really a grow related update, but i thought you guys get to see what im smokin on, might as well see how i do it!

Attachments

• P1011270.jpg
    P1011270.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
  • P1011266.jpg
    P1011266.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 13
  • P1011263.jpg
    P1011263.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 15
  • P1011262.jpg
    P1011262.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 14
  • P1011261.jpg
    P1011261.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 16
  • P1011260.jpg
    P1011260.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 17
  • P1011265.jpg
    P1011265.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 13
  • P1011271.jpg
    P1011271.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 16
:bump: Looks that i missed the show. just went through whole thread. Amazing work youve done there. :blowbubbles: Cant wait to see your next grow :whee: Im currently running a little 90W micro with GHS cheese and three bagseeds, your grow was some nice inspiration man, thanks.:jump:
thanks alot Curious!! I'm glad i could be an inspiration!! its awesome to hear that after just my first run, cuz i have so much to learn myself!!! Good luck with your grow and the show is just really getting started. Construction of a much more well done cab is about to begin thanks to a friend on here! So in a couple of months the real fun will begin!!

smolking

alrighty, figured i'd finally do an update lol
tonight i've got the plants that are still goin for ya. These are all idk how long into flower i have to look, thinking 3 or 4 weeks left on em, they're not lookin the greatest right now, i was away from them for almost a week :(...but i got to spend some time with my family so that was nice
i'm also gonna do another post in a minute with my glass collection, as this holiday season has brought 4 new members, and everyone got a bath this morning :)

these are blowin up mang!!!...can't wait to check em tomorrow :plant grow:

and now for the glass update, this is my collection folks, all of this has been compiled over the last year and a half or 2 years. Ever since my Nate Dizzle 11 hole, i havent been able to stop!!! So here it is.
From left to right
Gravitron glass gravity bong
Nate Dizzle 11 hole swiss perc
Blown Glass inline to 8 arm with a Phire inline ashcatch
Phire legacy showerhead with a Phire 18mm dome and Titanium nail
JT Inwood oil bubbler with 14mm dome and glass Titanium nail
JT Inwood dry oiler (my new favorite!!!) with glass nail and 14mm dome
Unknown glass pipe, just got it the other day...Havent owned a dry pipe in forever!!!
In the front, locally blown glass on glass steamroller, about 2 ft long
Electroformed glass dabber by Ghost!! (other new favorite!!)
In the front front is just a few extra bowls in my homemade bowl stand! could use a new one. The only things not pictured are my glass oil dish, Healthstone Glass 14mm glass on glass, and my 6 ft acrylic party tube! Not really a grow related update, but i thought you guys get to see what im smokin on, might as well see how i do it!

dawg....how in love are you with that dry oiler, i can't put mine down. dabs galore tomorrow :joint:

yo doood, they really are, i about pissed myself when i got back here lol. Just did the math and theyre at about 55 days, thinkin ill prolly let em go 70 or 75, meaning flushing will begin in about a week. AND the oiler.....dog....i cant get enough of it. I take it you got your hands on some oil/torch? i gotta hit up mr nice guy tomorrow for some oil

nice glass! lol

but fer real, everything is looking nice bro!
thanks a lot mad! You gotta come up here someime soon man!

ok now to everyone out there, im planning to take them down at around 75 days, theyre at 56 right now. Should i start to flush? I only did about a week long flush with my other box, but those were much smaller plants and containers. What do you guys think? just start to back off of feeding? down to quarter strength by the end of the week and then just plain pH'ed tap water for the rest?

:bump: still tryin to figure out what you guys think about my flush. THe girls are at 56 or 57 days now, planning to take them down at 70. Should i start to flush?!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wsup e.l. I use to have one of thouse grow chambers. ur garden is looking sweet. its cool that u can fit that many plants in there.

thanks a lot cheese, managed to squeeze 6 in there. 3 containers. A milk jug with 3 plants, a cranberry juice container with 2, and a powerade container with 1. As far as the chamber is concerned, i hate it lol. The U-halogens in there bring the temps up to like 120 in the box, so i had to put cfls in there all hoodrigged like. I keep one of the small panels off with a fan blowing in from the outside, i also keep the opposite wall lifted up so its about a quarter of the way in there and have a small desk fan hanging from the top to circulate the air, i managed to get it down to abour 75-80, so not bad, but as far as stealth is concerned....non existant. I want these to come down so i can get rid of the damn thing. Thanks to my friend who let me borrow it, but it really is a bit of a waste, oh well, it got the job done. Thanks for stoppin in cheese!

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
E.L. It all depends on you. If you want to flush for 2 weeks and chop at 70 days, then I'd start to flush. 56 + 14 = 70. You're not going to make this tougher than it is now, are you?