What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pineapple Express cross guy

synapse57

Attachments

• JH bud.jpeg
    JH bud.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23

Tynehead Tom

I don't see Pineapple Express talked about much so it's cool to see the work you have done @synapse57 .
I've smoked it a few times when visiting with an old timer I know who grows it in every run. He doesn't keep clones this guy so everything is from seed each grow. He gifted me a nice sack of those seeds a couple years ago but I have yet to dive into them. The seeds he gifted me are feminized , made by another old timer I have not met yet. Wish they were regs though as it would be a cool line to work and open up.

synapse57

I don't see Pineapple Express talked about much so it's cool to see the work you have done @synapse57 .
I've smoked it a few times when visiting with an old timer I know who grows it in every run. He doesn't keep clones this guy so everything is from seed each grow. He gifted me a nice sack of those seeds a couple years ago but I have yet to dive into them. The seeds he gifted me are feminized , made by another old timer I have not met yet. Wish they were regs though as it would be a cool line to work and open up.
That's exactly what I did. out of 5 seeds, I got 1 male, that was it. So then I ordered the Barney's Farm Pineapple Express fem, and those were the same identical plants. crossed them with the pollen, and then knocked up my whole grow. Got 16 other crosses. Anyways.. I preserved the PE male that I had.

The Cape Goat stuff is my favorite daytime energetic/euphoric/clear-headed sativa. Disables that 'fight or flight' ptsd feeling. Did what I wanted. I'm very happy.

synapse57

slusherz! slurricane x gushers. x pineapple express

Attachments

• 20240321_Slusherz.jpg
    20240321_Slusherz.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 18
  • 20240310_Sz PE.jpg
    20240310_Sz PE.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • 20240310_Sz 4.jpg
    20240310_Sz 4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • 20240310_Sz 3.jpg
    20240310_Sz 3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • 20240310_sz 2.jpg
    20240310_sz 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17

synapse57

center: HSC Blueberry Cupcake x MAC1 x PE. top: (purple one) ethos mandarin cookies x lilac diesel #22 x PE. Others Purple Caper - Luxor's Chocolate CBD

Attachments

• 20240316_153841.jpg
    20240316_153841.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16

Persianfarmer

No. The male is from 2009/10 California PE bag seed. the fem's were barney's farm. not used in my Cape goat. I made more PE x PE seeds as well.
Cool thx for the reply. Are you satisfied with Barney’s? What do you think of them? My experience with BF was with Glookies, Strawberry Lemonade and currently I started a few days ago with growing a Runtz x Layer Cake. With the little experience I have, I think Barney’s is medium to acceptable seed bank that sells their seed competitively, but not the one puff seed

synapse57

Cool thx for the reply. Are you satisfied with Barney’s? What do you think of them? My experience with BF was with Glookies, Strawberry Lemonade and currently I started a few days ago with growing a Runtz x Layer Cake. With the little experience I have, I think Barney’s is medium to acceptable seed bank that sells their seed competitively, but not the one puff seed

They've been fine, but then again NASC white label have been just as good. There's a lot out there. even the Blim Burn stuff has been true to strain. The Purple Caper stuff has been great, as well.

Persianfarmer

They've been fine, but then again NASC white label have been just as good. There's a lot out there. even the Blim Burn stuff has been true to strain. The Purple Caper stuff has been great, as well.
True! Well till now the ones I was satisfied with where Soma seeds, Serious Seeds, DNA genetics, and to some extent Sweet Seeds! Anyways lots of amazing seed co and seeds in our world