What's new

Pimpin' ThiS VerT

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: MP!

thats a very smart and badass set up,,,, if you do this right, which you will, the result will blow your mind.

This is the best way of ultilizing the spaces, which is straight vertical, if you dont have to use the cool tube thats even better....

its also good to give em a little veg time once they get in flower, they fill out that whole space you have :D

ill watch the magic from back here bro

cheers,
red.

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
seems all the cool kids are rolling thru!
thanks for the + reinforcements!!!!
just flipped today, popped the 1k back in.
blumats finally started spitting out some water, so i'm comfy flippin em.

SLH are still a lil smaller than i would like, but being 1/2 haze, they might get out of control

Medium Pimpin'

Veteran
PiX

PiX

w/ lights off, snapped a few today once i found a few free minutes.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Vert! Yaaaaay! Dude, vert's the way to go, man.

I dunno your space limitations but i was gonna say, any way you can move it out a lil bit to fit a row in the back? Or is it possible to throw in a shelf and a couple more ladies.

I did a really bad thing and vegged and big pink pole to 15" before i flipped it in hydro....what a mistake that was! lol.

Trim all the branches facing the opposite way of the light, that shitll get in your way and be nothing but aproblem.

Im looking forward to seeing this one flourish, you've got the touch!

- SubN

Medium Pimpin'

Veteran
flip the pole from clone and you'll still get a quality bush in hydro!
live and learn.
no more plants here, time is of the essence.
plus, no more plants :p

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Yeah i hear ya, she's a monster now but a serious PITA from how big she is. She doesn't want to sit still in a 4" netcup.....lol

I'm gonna try a mango from 8-10" and my SourD DD at about 10".

I hear ya ;) I know you're a smart guy so i was just wondering if there was a reason you left the front and back open since that's the attraction with vert - 360deg!

Cheers!

- SubN

Medium Pimpin'

Veteran
PiX

PiX

thanks for popping in fello ic'ers :joint:
took some pics, bout 9? days from flip.

Group Hugz
just cleaned up the lowers yesterday, more trimming after stretch!

picture.php

picture.php

BlacK WidoW
picture.php

BW on the right, 2 WhitE WidoW on teh Left
picture.php

SoopeR LemoN HaZe
picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tryina see what that black widows all about yo,you already kno imma be here till they get the axe.
peace-T-

G

guest121295

Pimp, I've the same "fan underneath" cooling system on a few of my 600's, one even has a foot of 6" duct to direct it right at the bulb.I'm still engulfed in the learning curve on the switch to vert so anything I see that I like I tweek and replicate.I like the cooltubes vertical in corners, luckily I've compiled quite an array of misc gear over the years to be able to just "find" a decent 6" can fan, or even a small 6" inline 6" fan can chill down a 600 cooltube mounted vert in a corner.You can read through old threads and checkout other methods, the resource here is incredibly deep, but it's always a bit more learning when you can watch a couple of things going at once.I can watch your grow move out, then check mine, a few others all growing at the same time.I never would have even considered running vert lamps until I saw people here with crazy results...There is also quite a bit of larf elimination.Sorry for the essay, I'm kiefed up and coffeed up trying to prep for a nice spring attack.:)