What's new

Pimpin' These New Digs

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Damn, now what am I gonna do with all these tuffboxes?

How about some homemade EWC?

Yeahhh

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
sorry for the long delay, life has been busy.

dank.frank
she smokes pretty heady, funky smell and taste. hard to describe.
thanks.
The Hummus Monk
Thx for swinging thru, the boomers are fucking awesome too :D
Lapides
i been using them for soil recycling.
pappy masonjar
Thx buddy, she smokes quite well.

i will try to get some pics in this weekend.
i showed a fucked up leaf a few pages back.
i think it is from my recycled mix, must be too hot.
pretty much everything in this mix is looking a little off.
live and learn

InjectTruth

Hell yeah, Pimpin. Turnin it out.

Ive had the same problems with recycled mix. It goes so well and seemingly effortless for a few runs, to the point I get a little lax on reamendments (mainly compost/casting) and then i wind up payin for it on the next run.

No Till may be the way to go indeed for ultra recycling ease and goodness. Lap is killin it in conjunction with the blumats. Seems damn near effortless. Bobblehead has switched over too.

I love how you rock that space homie!

Medium Pimpin'

Veteran
InjectTruth
Thx for popping in!
It's def my mix, i cut it half promix/half recycled mix for the next sets of plants and so far so good.
Been thinking about beds myself.

snapped some pics.
been having some terrible cloning problems lately, i feel like i'm regressing instead of growing as a farmer.
shit's been a little hectic and trays are empty, so stress levels are starting to rise slightly.
such is life!
some BlackStar and Casey Jones in the diluted mix.
picture.php

trays, all early yet.
3 ECSD and 1 BlackWidow on the left, 3 GSC and 2 KillerQueen on the right
picture.php

cont..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That the LEGIT real deal!?! Well, I mean, duh, must be your posted her up - SEXY.
(I know there was a mis-label going around, so I've held off on any real pursuit of her)

You gotta let me know how that one smokes!!! :respect:

dank.Frank

Mister_D

Veteran
been having some terrible cloning problems lately, i feel like i'm regressing instead of growing as a farmer.
shit's been a little hectic and trays are empty, so stress levels are starting to rise slightly.

Maybe it's a sign pimpin' needs to lay down some seeds :biggrin:

Any time I have rooting issues, it's usually a humidity, or wet/dry cycle problem. Could be something else in your case, but these are things I always look at first.

Legend OG looks killer :joint:. Legit or not, looks like it should help with that stress you're feeling :biggrin:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
lol I know that feeling! shit gives me bad anxiety tho... I always start BUGGIN.. haven't eaten em in quite a few months now but some great times for sure!!

I agree with Mister_D that Legend looks like it is going to relieve some stress for sure!!

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Lookin great dude! That legend looks amazing.

Ive been having trouble w clones lately, too. Its funny you say that you feel like youre regressing instead of getting better too cuz i feel like that sometimes.

I dont keep moms well and sometimes i pay for it. What ive learned over my years is to always keep things moving. Taking cuts even if you dont need to and keeping the most vigorous cut as a new mom. If youre having problems getting clones to take im wondering one of two things, either the mommas have seen better days or the cloner needs a good cleaning or replacing of parts.

Ive kept the same moms too long in 1gals and when they start to suffer its very difficult to get em back. I manage to get roots on SLH, ECBK and Ghost cuts that were not of optimum quality. And they were not looking good, but i tried something lately that i think will help.

Which is where this stupid rant is headed, lol. I recently got back into making EWC teas, theyre super easy and i truly believe that they make or break it when it comes to survivability. You dont need to have a full organic grow to get the benefits. My fucked up moms are bouncing back after a root trim and replant but only lately after ive hit em with EWC tea. My fucked up cuts that i didnt think were gonna make it shot aggressive sprouts out of no where and definitely have no sign of stopping.

Ive made a DIY spray cloner too. I ran into problems with it that that only a complete dis-assemble and cleaning took care of. Take apart everything that you can and soak em in a decent H2O2 or relatively mild bleach solution and wash as much of the pump as you can with a toothbrush and cleaner. Keep the temps at like 68-73

- SubN

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Damn that Legend is still happening! Look at that bud! Great job man! So happy for you...!

:)

Medium Pimpin'

Veteran
dank.frank
Afaik it's legit. She is real tasty, i'll give her that much, real or not

Mister D
Good to see you again bro.
I'm with you there, it IS time to lay down some beans.
Still sorting thru the females from last couple of pops yet tho.
maybe i'll look thru my stash and lay some down today
Think my problem is my tap water tbh.
I have since gone beneficial for my cloners and we'll see how that works.
Have an aquarium biofilter in there, with lava rocks laying on the cloner floor.
Brewing bennies w/ ewc tea and using waste away by Dr. Tim's Aquatics as well.
This is all after a week long cleaning.
Bleach, then H2o2, then plain tap, then RO. all for a few days each.
if this don't work, i quit!

pappy masonjar
I have no idea what soulie is running.
SouthSide Jamaica Queens Stand Up!
lol, loving your s/name!!!!

Finally snapped some pics after being quite busy these days.
been using OGBIOWAR bennies from Cap and you can def tell that i am!
these teas rock, even been tossing them in the cloners, waterfarms, e&f tables and naturally my soil.

Got there early today before lights out and snapped a grip of pics for you guys to dig.
VEG
Rom's ssh in farm to right, SharkShock from seed in left farm.
fed gh 4/6 (m/b)
picture.php

more veg, Phil's CSour x SSSCDH up front, marked P1-P3.
i will have budf shots of these soon, as the seedrun is almost finished at another spot, these clones will be reran and a winner chosen. i do have a 4th girl that is way smaller, her clone stunted and almost died so she's behind the 8ball.
picture.php

Trays
picture.php

ECSD/BW this tray is fed FNBloom, was at 8ml/g, but that was kinbda hot for them so i backed it off to 5ml/g and they seem happier. 1ml/g of FL+ in there too
picture.php

GSC/KQ fed gh 2 part, 4/8 m/b , maybe 5/10, i forget.
picture.php

Medium Pimpin'

Veteran
Flower
the girls that are further along are bbhb x ecsd bx from my boy
picture.php

slh/gg4
picture.php

vert
picture.php

not so handsome ecsd
picture.php

cj
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay Medium - I had a ChemSour x SSCDH that was stunted from the time it sprouted above ground - it was about 3" tall when it's mates were pushing 12" - I almost culled it but thought better of it - I never got to flower it out, life complications took place and everything got tossed, including the OJD sssdh cut (I still hate myself for losing both these plants) - but I swear that slower growing runt was like a 1:1 replica of the original ChemSour cut - and had me so stupid excited to have THAT kind of representation surface - I really miss the uber white out potency of that cut - TRULY one hit and quit type of herb.

Loving the look of your room - can't wait to see what those BB Headbands come out like - I know we've chatted on those before - I'm stoked to see them under the flower bulb!! :woohoo:

Big respect man - loving your variety and steady rotation! Get it done, F.A.M. :respect:

dank.Frank

pappy masonjar

Veteran
As always, nothing but absolutely stellar genetics Pimpin'. And you were saying youve been having problems lately, sheeeet, I can't tell.:tiphat:

and DF was right, you really do 'Pimp' the hell outta different mediums!

Phil's cs x sscdh sounds amazing. Well... all of them do, but you know what im saying. lol

Medium Pimpin'

Veteran
dank.frank
P4 wasn't a runt from seed, the clone was hurting and is way behind her sisters.
Thanks for swinging thru.
pappy masonjar
Thanks for the kind words, but i'm always fucking something up.
murphy's law runs rampant here.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
helluva photo bomb bro.
golden tiger sounds interesting,that name make me want to smoke it hahaha.
dont feel bad bro i been goin thru it too,but i think i got it under control finaly.
peace-T-