What's new

Pimpin Nirvanas Topp 44 - SOG Hempy DrBud

150wPimpin

Here we go!!!

:plant grow:

1 quart hempy give or take some. I am experimenting with media volume and finish height.

150w HPS + 178w or so CFL

Floranova Lucas formula + floranectare florablend and koolbloom

Early pic of the mothers

picture.php

A shot of them today with some clones that went into the flower room today

picture.php

picture.php

A shot of the flower room!!

:dance013:

picture.php

This one is in the least amount of all media

picture.php

Some random shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

150wPimpin

thouse buplant/buds looken great.

Thanx dude. They sure do beat the crap out of those bagseeds I just got done with eh?

These ladies have some nice resin coverage. They show lots of trics early like as soon as they start producing flowers they got good coverage !! Im stoked :)

Thinking im going to pop some of Foomars blackdoll or some of mosca's C99Bx1 but cant make up my mind :(

plants are looking great man, they're lookin way better this round! gettin that first one under your belt is important i think, can't wait til i finish mine. i know i have at least one female...waiting for the other one to show and i'll probably start flowering very very soon.

150wPimpin

plants are looking great man, they're lookin way better this round! gettin that first one under your belt is important i think, can't wait til i finish mine. i know i have at least one female...waiting for the other one to show and i'll probably start flowering very very soon.

Thanx bro!!! I have been taking them right from the cloner and into the flower room and this has helped keep my stretching under control I think. So in a few weeks i should be able to lower my 150 down about 3 or 4 inches. I also added the CFl's in there last night which should also help with the stretching..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good mate, i'll be lurking to see what happens.
Peace.

150wPimpin

Quick pic

Well I must be honest I havent fed these ladies in 3 days so they dont look all that great and I have done this twice in the last few weeks.

Guess I need to stop spending so much time away from home

picture.php

Me likey man nice.......and Loved the cloned root thread you did as well....:lurk:

Thanx for that!!! Well hey dude I didn't get the best results in that thread due to some environmental issues.
So I am in the process of reworking that thread. Expect it to be rewritten in around 9 more days.

very nice, i hope my babies grow to be this beautiful!!

Thank you and I am sure they will!!! Good luck!

WOW what is up Dr.Bud glad to see you still around! I gotta say if it wasnt for your SOG thread and the NGB thread here on the MAG I wouldn't be here doing what I am doing!! So thanx for that!

nice looking grow there.
sorry if I missed it but, how big is your flowering box?

Ac|d

You didnt miss it and thank you sir. It is around 4sq ft. its an odd shape. i think it is like 28x23x34tall inches

wow they be looken very sweet.

Whats up cheesebuds thanx for dropping in on the ladies! Hows the grow going over that way?

150wPimpin

Looking good 150, keep it up mate.
Peace.

BOOOOM

hahah

yea man thanx alot I really appreciate everyone's comments in here!

I have to admit I didn't post any new pics today cuz they look like shit from not being fed for a few days!! But they will be looking good again in a few days and I will be back then with more pics!

:joint:

150wPimpin

Hey fellow Icmaggers :wave:

If any of you were following along in my last thread you know I had 1 bagseed plant left to finish and you may have been able to pick it out in the pics in this thread. It was my first successful clone and was LST'd

Well I cut all but the 2 main branches off it and it is finishing up for 2 more weeks.

So I made some of this with what I cut off of it.

picture.php

I am not going to show off a lot of pics today due to going the 3 days without water and they all look like shit well most of them.

All the leaves are yellow and it sucks but I dont think it will be that big of deal. As long as they can do their job for another week or so then ill rip them all off.

The older ones that come out in 2 weeks show little sign of problems. The new ones obviously made it through the drought no problems at all. It was the ones mid way through that yellowed out
and that LST'd clones leaves are just yellow and crispy FFS!

So here are some shots of some stuff that doesn't look like its dieing LOL

Sorry for the blurry shot! I cleard it up a bit in camera raw but its still not very nice

This lady is around 2 and a half weeks into flower

picture.php

Here are some shots close up of buds on the plants that are in thier first week of flush.

picture.php

A lower nug

picture.php

picture.php

And this is one that is really low and its funny cuz its about the size of your pinky nail.

Latest posts

Latest posts