What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pigs join the fight against ISIS...serious but funny at the same time.

Floridian

Veteran
Down here there is a county called Pasco and a couple towns like Port Richey and Hudson where the wild boar are pretty thick,no diminishing numbers here.They are huge in count and size.My friend has a pig valve in his heart,pretty stubborn bastard too lol!

Green Squall

In most states there is no general season or bag limit for wild pigs and they are an absolute scourge on agriculture, costing over a billion dollars in damage a year.

I am a huge animal lover, but am also a believer in responsible, humane hunting. What I see here is a healthy, renewable source of cheap protein. Lots of hungry folks out there that could benefit from this.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

this is in my top 5 videos,
Heli Hoggin Texas Style

[YOUTUBEIF]R1If0eXKQq8[/YOUTUBEIF]

damn!!! I'd spring for the gas n' ammo.......
XscHHry.gif

WILD BACON!

WILD BACON!

In most states there is no general season or bag limit for wild pigs and they are an absolute scourge on agriculture, costing over a billion dollars in damage a year.

I am a huge animal lover, but am also a believer in responsible, humane hunting. What I see here is a healthy, renewable source of cheap protein. Lots of hungry folks out there that could benefit from this.

WILD BACON is indeed coveted!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Most of us here who hunt and believe in responsible hunting need to remember that feral hogs are an invasive specie that not only competes with native wildlife but is also a very destructive animal . "Hunting" as we know it does not apply. These animals need to be killed and removed from the land by any means possible.
In order to control a hog population approximately 50% of the animals need to be removed from the herd every year. Otherwise the population grows exponentially out of control. This means that in many states where they have established themselves the battle is on the verge of being lost. That is why states like Texas have started to consider poisoning programs in order to attempt to control the population.
But this thread isnt about hunting hogs. It's about some porkies devouring pedophile Sharia law loving maniacs. Im cheering for the pigs this time.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i consider myself a lover of all things animal. heck, i have even found a place in my heart for cats because you know what? some of them are cool. but for some reason wild pigs have their own grey are category where, i have no feelings for them what so ever. kind of like an exception to the rule. knowing how destructive they become and the way they overpopulate its almost like they are insisting you take notice and have to intervene. like weeding a garden i suppose.

St. Phatty

wild boars are no joke.they can get up to almost 1000 lbs and are very aggressive.im sure they had a painful death.people that hunt boars are either stupid or great hunters

What about people that bow-hunt boars ?

Shane Dorian is a retired pro-surfer in Hawaii who bow hunts big pigs.

Now I'm wondering what firearm he might carry for back-up.

Sounds like you need bear size rounds to obtain barbecue rations from some of the wild pigs.

B

Buck-annaC

I say we bring in the Monkeys, train them to ride the hogs and give the monkeys 6 shooters. When the stampede/massacre is over the remaining monkeys can clean up the mess and bring home the bacon!

shithawk420

Veteran
Like i said they are dangerous. You have to be very careful if your gonna hunt them. As far as what firearm to use I've heard of hunters using.44mags and that sounds right. You want to stop these things in there tracks. I don't think a shotgun is the right tool for this. A shotgun is gonna piss it off and then bleed to death for an hour. As far as bow hunters well, those guys are a different breed. I got mucho respect for those guys

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Last hog I shot was with a .308. Flopped right over. About 225-250 lbs.
.270 works just fine too.
Brenneke slugs in an accurate 12 gauge makes nice big holes in them.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Last hog I shot was with a .308. Flopped right over. About 225-250 lbs.
.270 works just fine too.
Brenneke slugs in an accurate 12 gauge makes nice big holes in them.

old boy on youtube is killing hogs bayed by hounds with a 25 caliber air gun. hits them right between the eyes & they go over stiff-legged as if electrocuted! pretty cool unless you are a pig...