What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PIFFCON!!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I tried some brown haze from Branson215 that was so aromatically haze.

The redline tasted like pure piff…

I was mostly interested in getting some real chem d and some grapefruit chem. Then I wanted to try some white truffle, onycd, gush mints, holy communion and Cuban black gorilla.

There more videos on my instagram

NYC piff #3 aka pc3
8504E4CC-7AA0-49AE-99E0-43E7DBE26041.jpeg

Gush mints
BDD193DD-64B1-4335-ABE6-349CB777F1CA.jpeg

Pbb
F3C34DF9-C3DD-4570-9AD5-8367B2755705.jpeg
CD7EF0CB-414D-4440-B0BD-7D479A3CCC22.jpeg

All of the above
878E57CD-D6BD-4C27-BAC4-40AC633DFC35.jpeg

Last edited:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I'll take old cookie strains over piff all day too, lol. I wish I would have gone now just to smoke folks out on OG's.... how did you like the D? I got the Grapefruit clone that made the grapefruit chem and she really pleases many old heads and does great finishing outside on in time.
Its not like I take them over piff, I just like to mix it up. I really like the variety and enjoy all the flavors.

Im still kinda old school tho, where im still into the older stuff.

I really enjoyed the chem d it deffo didnt dissapoint.

I can taste the chem d in the grapefruit chem, yet that smoke is some of the most aromatic in the air. I can only imagine the smell and taste of it without the chem d bx cross...

What was the mom again?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Its not like I take them over piff, I just like to mix it up. I really like the variety and enjoy all the flavors.

Im still kinda old school tho, where im still into the older stuff.

I really enjoyed the chem d it deffo didnt dissapoint.

I can taste the chem d in the grapefruit chem, yet that smoke is some of the most aromatic in the air. I can only imagine the smell and taste of it without the chem d bx cross...

What was the mom again?
the mom is a grapefruit clone, said to be breeder steve's sweet pink clone. whatever she is it's the flower I bought as Grapefruit haze in Cali back in the day. very loud. my homie popped the seeds and found that grapefruit chem clone but I have not been able to connect yet and get a copy.

this is the Grapefruit last season.
Grapefruit 8.28.22.jpg

grapefruit 8.4.22.JPG

Grapefruit 10.11.22.JPG

grapefruit 10.15.22.JPG

for me she's the best old haze clone that I've grown.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
the mom is a grapefruit clone, said to be breeder steve's sweet pink clone. whatever she is it's the flower I bought as Grapefruit haze in Cali back in the day. very loud. my homie popped the seeds and found that grapefruit chem clone but I have not been able to connect yet and get a copy.

this is the Grapefruit last season.
View attachment 18823631

View attachment 18823632

View attachment 18823633

View attachment 18823634

for me she's the best old haze clone that I've grown.
I bet the spg is amazing…

I used to get dimes of that grapefruit chem. When it came to the local trap spot I recognized it as being the same or really similar to the old haze I used to get in queens, ny. I always thought it was nycd but this is just way to similar… but it’s just speculations

I wish I was able to get some of that chem bx pollen to hit this supposed uk cheese. I think that would be really good pairing.

I