Odor: 8/10 straight church incense
Taste: 8/10
Potency: 8/10
Duration: 8/10
Sativa/Indica: Sativa
IMG-0533.JPG

Last edited:

Stolen food

Church is exactly what im looking for. Closest ive found is the smell of gdp from ken estes. Anything u can tell us about this particular batch?

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
not sure i'd associate gdp with church. that's purp to me. Can't say much about this line other than it's an s2 but I know that it flowers quick for a haze. if you're looking for church this has it

Stolen food

Taste is the nyhaze one. Smell is good though. Close enough to finding exctint mythical pot.lol. closest ive had from seed is chimeras sweet skunk x insence haze. Sweet skunk smell all haze taste. Kool find

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Taste is the nyhaze one. Smell is good though. Close enough to finding exctint mythical pot.lol. closest ive had from seed is chimeras sweet skunk x insence haze. Sweet skunk smell all haze taste. Kool find
Ehh... I don't think anything from chimera is NY haze based on the reports I've seen, heard about. sorry

Stolen food

I remember those seeds well. All sweet smelling just like breeders steves s1. But whatever seed or pheno i had was ny haze taste. Medically only worth 10$ a gram. Its why haze is so high. And coveted. Money. Thanks for chatting with me.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
wow! you have the best selection of fake piff online! where do you score all these knockoffs??? seems like you are enjoying it compared to the the fake sours tho...

Cuban black haze.JPG

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
wow! you have the best selection of fake piff online! where do you score all these knockoffs??? seems like you are enjoying it compared to the the fake sours tho...

View attachment 18733409
LoL.. I wouldn't call it fake. Just an S2 as advertised. Nice pic btw. I thought the cuban black was kinda wack compared to old NY haze. Nice stone but.. smell, taste, nothing special. Not sure what the hype is about.

Last edited: