What's new

Pictures taken just at the right time

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
this is awsome group of shots>>>>>##22 is f**IN scary !!

DD's humming bird is amazing>> one of my favorite pics of all time >>> i know ive said that before but it is!

J

JackTheGrower

Great thread JLP...Many of you have seen this image I captured last summer....timing is crital and this image was one of over 200 frames shot that day.. which I kept only a handful that were close to being in focus....DD
picture.php

Whoa! I just noticed that it was a Bud! LOL I was looking at the bird!

Jack :wallbash:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Butterflies....

Butterflies....

Bunky thank you..LittleMiss..very nice..I love trying to capture butterflies in images and have a few images in my collection, most of them shot while out doing something else. The one here, on a Sweet William at my home, I noticed and ran back in the house to grab my camera..fortunately it waited for me. The other is on a wild Iris I think..captured the image while hiking and spotted it near the trail in a medow..just as natural as you can get. I have tried catching them and placing them in a jar in the fridge...this slows down thier metaboloism and then placing them on a flower..the natural shots mean much more to me...DD
picture.php

picture.php

thanks doobie, but i can't take the credit, my hubby CC was off on "nature walk" and he juts happened to notice the butterfly and snap a photo... he's not really into photography or butterflies but when you have a pefect shot in front of you I guess you gotta take it lol. for some reason I never see butterflies around our house, I think all the consturtion going on has scared them away because we haven't seen many hummingbirds either.

over the winter i'll be snapping some winter shots.... the beautiful snow...

awesome pics doobie :)