What's new

Pictures of the Entries

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
These are the pictures we took during IC 420 2010 judging, the lighting, talent and general fucktardedness varied wildly, sorry there was not enough time to pose them all nicely before bits of some got smoked or to check all were in proper focus let alone order.

Click the thumbnail to view the album....

When we find out what all the entries are and I get a moment, I will put all the info together along with some of the [repeatable] tasting comments.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Thanks for posting these CC!

As someone who has never been to a Cup.....those are all nice-sized samples!! I can understand judges being very mellow after judging a few entries.....and my respect has grown immensely for those who also managed to make a few posts to icmag after working through them all lol

mr.gt

Thanks for the pics Chaos~! Are those all the weed entries...private growers & breeders category? Got some pics of the hashish as well?

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
@Blimey, some of those were incomplete, we had already busted them up and started smoking them before we remembered to photograph them.

It was all really helped by smoking little pipe hits not joints, easier and quicker to judge that way, easy to get so caned the winner just passes by in a blur..

quote=mr.gt;3429883]Thanks for the pics Chaos~! Are those all the weed entries...private growers & breeders category? Got some pics of the hashish as well?[/quote]

Hi mr.gt
Yes, that is all, or thereabouts of the weed I think, no time for a Hash pass so no pix, sorry.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
If only you could post the smell aswell :biglaugh:

Nice one mate. :yes: There's some real funky looking herb there. I like the look of 22. :dance013:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
that must be a combination of both mate, as it has 31 herb entries... there were 37 in total including the hash entries :)

I had a breeder pack and it contained 16 samples :)

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Awesome buds everyone!!!!

Damn the fucking eyjafjallajøkull...... hehehe

ill be there next year....even if i have to walk!!!

have a nice weekend

icetoker

K

Karma Genetics

I only tested the growers, And the numbers 22, 23 and number 32 where my top 3

Dr. D

Veteran
Thanks for posting the pics Chaos. Judging by the pics I think mine is number 22 it'shard to tell but it looks like it got the magenta colour to it. Peace

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Thanks Kaos .... did u enter this year to the cup???:jump:
Un saludo
agur

Hola Txuck,

No, I did not enter this year, I was really looking forward to the judging but my buddy who actually joined us on 420 decided that the best entry we had would be better hoarded and smoked ! :)

nice...did you have the breeder or grower packs

Weed Judges packs had all Weed samples, entrants got to judge the Pro samples and Pros judged the Independants..... That is how it worked this year, OP had a very difficult job to do balancing it all in tricky circumstances and came up with a good working solution that kept people happy.

I will put together more of a report of the samples with some of our tasting comments over the weekend, hopefully we will then know for sure what numbers related to what entries as well.