420028:
picture.php

420031:
picture.php

P :smoke:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey paddi thanks for posting them up ,, did you get to judge them? If so what did you think ?
i can tell from here which my entry was , ill let you know after you tell me what you thought , hehehe ..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yum wish i could have hit some of that, they all look to have potential, no 7 has that typical melty bubble look, how was the 28? looks like it was nicely worked. no 31 has a dank look to it too, looks like it was melting in the bag lol, either that or still a bit sweaty? ahh man, ya got to envy the judges that made it :)

thanks for the hash pics, so who has a pic of the missing sample? or was there 5 hash samples after all?

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some pics of the hashes outside their bags and of the 6th one, which I will try to post newt w.end.

All entries, but 1 in my opinion, were VERY good. #19 looked and smoked more like commercial Morrocan.

#7, 15 and 28 (and the 6th sample) were my favs. #15 got me really confused, because I don't recall what happened with the joint I was smoking. I started to send an SMS and next thing I know is we are leaving, I don't know what happened with my j... I was concerned with finding the place on fire upon our return, but fortunately this was not the case.

# 31 I didn't try much, it was really soft and some more knowledgeable people than me on oils confirmed that this possibbly was done this way. Others warned me about possible by-products when smoking it.

B

F

fizzbomb

hey browser, was good to see you again in the dam m8, next year i will have something special with me and I promise i will look you out :) tyvm for letting me sample some of your buds m8, your a good man, never seen any1 take so many volcano's before, lol.

the hash samples, now i dont know who's was what, but that number 31 was really nice, but a very strange looking hash entry?? looked more like oil and bubble hash mixed together, unless the person who entered it says different, it was just the consistency of the hash, seemed like something was added to it to make it like that ??? looked like oil and bubble to me.

now number 7 was really nice as well, not sure where it finished but 31 and 7 were my top 2, the others were nice but nothing compared to them, and i smoke a lot of bubble hash, congratulations to the winners and to every1 who entered, all the samples were nice. :tiphat:

M

mosca negra

What's up Sir Paddi? I didn't see my Cinderella 99 BX-1 Bubble Hash entry in your pictures-- OP told me mine was #21 and it was not given out because it was too gooey! OP tried to freeze my hash to harden it and when it was frozen, he took it out of the freezer and it immediately softened up again- lol. The He said it was given out separately from the Judges packs...

Did you get to sample it Paddi?

Mosca

If you ask me, someone smoked it! LOL No worries and no complaints here though.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Paddi what entry was soma 420031?
DutchGrown C99 Bubble Hash Hash 420031

I have some pics of the hashes outside their bags and of the 6th one, which I will try to post newt w.end.

All entries, but 1 in my opinion, were VERY good. #19 looked and smoked more like commercial Morrocan.

#7, 15 and 28 (and the 6th sample) were my favs. #15 got me really confused, because I don't recall what happened with the joint I was smoking. I started to send an SMS and next thing I know is we are leaving, I don't know what happened with my j... I was concerned with finding the place on fire upon our return, but fortunately this was not the case.

# 31 I didn't try much, it was really soft and some more knowledgeable people than me on oils confirmed that this possibbly was done this way. Others warned me about possible by-products when smoking it.

B

Oh Browzer, what a shame....too bad you didn't try it more and listen less to others who
advised you so wrongly. by-products? Ice, water, 1 garbage can, boat paddle, 25gal/3 bag
set bubble bags, C99 trim & buds...taken from the 73 micron bag, 1st run.

My hash turned out a bit soft because it was of such high quality....plain and simple. ;)

>>snipped<<<<
the hash samples, now i dont know who's was what, but that number 31 was really nice, but a very strange looking hash entry?? looked more like oil and bubble hash mixed together, unless the person who entered it says different, it was just the consistency of the hash, seemed like something was added to it to make it like that ??? looked like oil and bubble to me.

now number 7 was really nice as well, not sure where it finished but 31 and 7 were my top 2, the others were nice but nothing compared to them, and i smoke a lot of bubble hash, congratulations to the winners and to every1 who entered, all the samples were nice. :tiphat:

I say different. Wow, thank you....guess it goes to show that bubble hash made using top rate C99 trim & buds, makes some really awesome hash. Thank you, glad you liked it!!

Kudo's to Bubbleman's Bubble Bags!

:dance013:

DG

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
What's up Sir Paddi? I didn't see my Cinderella 99 BX-1 Bubble Hash entry in your pictures-- OP told me mine was #21 and it was not given out because it was too gooey! OP tried to freeze my hash to harden it and when it was frozen, he took it out of the freezer and it immediately softened up again- lol. The He said it was given out separately from the Judges packs...

Did you get to sample it Paddi?

Mosca

If you ask me, someone smoked it! LOL No worries and no complaints here though.

Hey Mosca :wave:

So did yours have oil in it? :biggrin: Seems really high quality soft hash is perceived this way from what I read in this thread. ;)

Bummer I didn't get to try any of yours....sounds delicious!

:ying:
DG

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I make bubble from fresh trim and some times it get´s very oil like..... i wish i could have sampled these fine entry´s.

Nice job!!

icetoker

M

mosca negra

Hi DG-- No, my hash had no oil in it. I don't make oil. Just PURE Full Melt Cinderella 99 BX-1. This was the sickest hash I have ever made. This hash Smelled of Pineapples to the core. lol

Used all 8 grams I had on this entry... Just hope someone got to smoke it!

Mosca

Last edited:
F

fizzbomb

lol DG, if you say different then i will take your word for it :), as i said before i smoke a lot of bubblehash, got the 8 bag set myself, and I can honestly say that the number 31 sample was top top quality, my personal favorite out of all the hash sample's that got entered, did not get to try your sample mosca, it did get mentioned, but sadly i did not get to try it out, surprised the #31 did not get placed higher, as that was some strong and very beautiful hash, well done DG, was some of the best hash i have smoked, :)

H

Hoover_lungz

Looks like there was sum good hash entries this year:)

nice pics

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
lol DG, if you say different then i will take your word for it :), as i said before i smoke a lot of bubblehash, got the 8 bag set myself, and I can honestly say that the number 31 sample was top top quality, my personal favorite out of all the hash sample's that got entered, did not get to try your sample mosca, it did get mentioned, but sadly i did not get to try it out, surprised the #31 did not get placed higher, as that was some strong and very beautiful hash, well done DG, was some of the best hash i have smoked, :)

Thank you fizzbomb....very nice to hear.

Mosca....thanks, it was a rhetorical question. ;) Point being, some folks it appears never had full melt...which mine clearly was as well. ;)

:dance013:
DG

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Sadly....I didn't keep any of my 1st run GN09 C99 bubble....all went to the cup to enter. So I am only left to make due with
the 2nd run for now. :eyelash:

Mmmmm....Full melt......very nice....they all look great but 7 , 15 , and 31 look awesome... Good job. I would have loved to seen Mosca's too...Just popped 10 C99 beans last night...cant wait.

Latest posts

Latest posts