What's new

pics from my latest grow

hi JamieShoes i have 2 girls that look like they will go 85/90 days give or take and 1 girl with the more red hair look which is looking like she will go 75/80 days max, i will try and grab a pic from the same plant that looks alot more mature, from the top buds as that was taken from the bottom, theres no where near as much red in them, thanks for the interest JamieShoes :tiphat:

thanks for the kind words and having a look at my pics sativagrower87 and berlinweed :thank you: i will try and find the time today to grab a few more.

wonder haze #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hi and thanks Justin Credible and eastcoastbuds :thank you:

@ eastcoastbuds - yeah adhd is a strain from growdoc, have a look in his forum as i expect theres plenty of info in there and very cheap prices :tiphat:

heres some pics of my wonder haze girl #2 at 59 days flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hi JamieShoes the 3 wonder haze girls are at day 69 today, 3 very different girls all from seed, plant#1 will be coming down at day 70, plant#2 looks like she will go 85 days give or take and my favourite girl plant#3 looks like she will need about 95 days so quite a mix of pheno in there but all 3 girls are nice :tiphat:

RudeDog

Veteran
Roxy...I love these threads full of tasty buds, yours is right up there mate.

I can almost taste & smell these beauties.

SanDiegrow

hey dd thankyou so much and yep i be burning that shutter, i take my camera where ever i go, its gotta be time for an upgrade soon, hint hint santa :respect:

thanks for the laugh 420chuy and thanks for taking the time to reply.

@ tonic- at the minute i use a canon slr body and a canon ef- 60mm macro lens but soon to be a mp-e 65mm macro lens which shoots some crazy shots at up to 5x mag and a good sturdy tripod helps very much, hope that helps you some what.

heres a few shots of a williams wonder at 53 days flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tonic these were taken with just a cheap canon efs- 18-55mm lens.
dankkkkkkkkkkk!!! how much was macro lens? looking for a cheap macro lens any suggestions