What's new

Pic contest - 2012 Harvest

Ncali

Veteran
i can't remember his name (some guy with a native american user piccie) or which strain (it was golden tiger or orient express - something with vb in it) ... i don't see any way he can't win...

...that cola must have been about three feet tall and as thick around as my waist. posted it back around april or may iirc... it was the most insane bud pic i've ever seen...

game over

It was viet black x thai. And it didn't even go the distance (pulled early due to stressors). Truly an amazing plant. Few grew those crazy sats indoors as well as chaco.

It's gonna be a tough feild me thinks.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only the Best Will Do

Only the Best Will Do

dubi I want some seeds from the red beauty you show here.
That is one beautiful plant and looks potent too. :)

This is my Panama from standard Ace seed.
I cut her down on 4/20 2012 at 80 days.
The one branch I let lean over to show the buds in the back.
Those are 5 foot stakes.She was a big girl.
I harvested over 5 bags from her.
Very good potency.Highly recommended.

Have a great day. :)

Attachments

• Panama-20-036.jpg
    Panama-20-036.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Panama-20-048.jpg
    Panama-20-048.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 19

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
i lost my drug virginity to panama red back in 1972 in the canal zone. thats why i picked him as my avatar

User Verdenace has joined the contest with this great outdoor panama (pink-red pheno) from a standard pack.

Amazing!! :tiphat:

dubi I want some seeds from the red beauty you show here.
That is one beautiful plant and looks potent too. :)

This is my Panama from standard Ace seed.
I cut her down on 4/20 2012 at 80 days.
The one branch I let lean over to show the buds in the back.
Those are 5 foot stakes.She was a big girl.
I harvested over 5 bags from her.
Very good potency.Highly recommended.

Have a great day. :)

lets see some dried/cured bud shots of those colorful panamas!:peacock:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you all for your contribution :)

The contest is still open till mid December, looking forward to see more of your great pics :wave:

S

scai

Let's see how my Tropical mix developes....it's very promising, we will see...if there is material for contest ;) Hate to miss this one...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yes, indeed is an amazing pink panama specimen :) Grown perfectly outdoors, pics come from a grower that has joined the contest, not sure he/she has more pics to share but will be great!

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Second entry, green haze x thai f3 at 14 weeks. (not harvesting till roughly 18, but I couldn't let this girl miss the show!)

picture.php

The Hatter

Veteran
Wow nice photo. For a plant that is 100% pure tropical sativa that cola sure is nice.

Thia and Old Timer's haze are known for their top shelf smoke rather than their chunky buds.

I hope the judges aren't indica biased. Indicas always have giant monster chunky buds, but sativas have thin, elegant and beautiful forms and smoke.

Cryptlord9999

This is a picture of my Nepalese Jam in a 5 gallon bucket grown 100% organically, given only water and compost tea, everything else was in the soil. This was literally just before i cut her down. I topped it very early and tied down 4 main branches which popped straight up and as you can see the main colas are hanging to the side of the bucket without support. Germination/seedling stage was 2 weeks, 3-4 weeks veg (didnt keep track) and then exactly 9 weeks of flowering from the first sign of sex (wanted to let it go 9.5-10 weeks but had to cut it down)
/Users/macbook/Desktop/IMG_0298.JPG

This is the best upclose pic i had that wasnt blurry, need to get my girlfriend a macro lens for the Cannon i bought her for xmas last year haha,
/Users/macbook/Desktop/IMG_0287.JPG

Id like both these pictures to be my entries, only pics of my plants ive taken other then on my cell phone.

wingdings

Veteran
Panama drying this was harvested at 70 days grown organic and finished with spring water.

picture.php

Great looking flowers everyone!!

Cryptlord9999

This is a picture of my Nepalese Jam in a 5 gallon bucket grown 100% organically, given only water and compost tea, everything else was in the soil. This was literally just before i cut her down. I topped it very early and tied down 4 main branches which popped straight up and as you can see the main colas are hanging to the side of the bucket without support. Germination/seedling stage was 2 weeks, 3-4 weeks veg (didnt keep track) and then exactly 9 weeks of flowering from the first sign of sex (wanted to let it go 9.5-10 weeks but had to cut it down)

This is the best upclose pic i had that wasnt blurry, need to get my girlfriend a macro lens for the Cannon i bought her for xmas last year haha,

Id like both these pictures to be my entries, only pics of my plants ive taken other then on my cell phone.

Attachments

• IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 15

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
So many photos to pick an entry from, had some lovely looking pink pistil Panamas, but for some reason this "purple" one was my favourite.

picture.php

Malawi, on the day of harvest, 26 November, this photo is after getting as much as 8"/20cm of rain on some days, zero loss to mould on any undamaged bud.

picture.php

P

pyratth

Hi dubi... :)

Here's my modest contribution :

picture.php

34h9saq.jpg

Oldtimer's Haze male #1, in front of my window... 12/12 +80... :woohoo:

He pollinated a lot of my girls : hazes (Original Haze & Oldtimer's Haze), Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, South India Goa, etc... progeny tests soon... :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts