What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Phototrons" do they work growing MJ

medicaluser420

For real great job for a phototron my friend has one of these units but he is not as good as you. I knew those little fuckers could produce some decent buds they are like 240watt of flouros. plus you had an extra bulb.Anyway Great Job and enjoy your harvest.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Airbourne's & Pacific's G13.......

Airbourne's & Pacific's G13.......

:joint: I've been wanting to grow these strains by themselves in my trons for quite sometime now. I've grown both of them in the same p'tron once but didn't yeild much but now I should get a very decent harvest. Hope This helps. :moon:

admiralcornport

Nicely done phil and ROOKIE!!!! I didn't know you could get buds like that out of one of those! I love the christmas tree decorations! Is the decoration usefull in some way or was it christmas?

l_d_d

I love the christmas tree decorations! Is the decoration usefull in some way or was it christmas?[/QUOTE]

^^LOL, I dunno why tha hell he likes those things. ;)

Whaddup PC.

Lookin good Phil, that G grow sounds fun man. You planning on doing them side by side or at the same time? Badass glad ya got those back fer yourself. 3 to 4 oz of a plant in those thing, they must work bra... nice.

ldd

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Bad news....

Bad news....

:joint: The AG13 died folks b/c I let the res. get bone dry. The feed-a-tron that came w/the tron wasn't working properly. The good news is that the PG13 will be harvested in a couple weeks and is sugar coated as a mofo as usual. hope this helps. :moon:

PS, will post pix of the PG13 soon. :chin:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Ms. Ogress & my Trainwreck cross...

Ms. Ogress & my Trainwreck cross...

:joint: Here's my new creations in the cups. I'm Hoping that 1 is a female at least if not i sure could use the pollens. The plant in the middle is not AG13 it's actually Ms. Ogress, the 1st. strain that I have ever created. I grew this strain in my P'tron a few grows back and it was awesome. I gave the original mother to a fellow grower but b4 I did I took 1 cutting & this is the cutting in the pix. I told him that if he wanted to he could pass some cuttings around to other growers around the area. As far as the PG13 I wil be harvesting it on Monday and will take pix then. Hope this helps.

PS, I don't claim to be a commercial pot breeder I just breed for myself & that goes for my dogs also. Maybe once in awhile I'll give a dog away or sell a dog but that happens very rarely. :moon:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Whats up man... havent seen you around for a minute... looking good.. you always get the tron rockin.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

PS.. come by and check out the thread in my sig..

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Thanks for stopping by bro...

Thanks for stopping by bro...

:joint: it's great to hear from old friends. check out my homemade cross Ms. Ogress very very potent. Hope this helps. :moon:

b4 & after pix..... :woohoo:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Ms. Ogress is lookin' great....

Ms. Ogress is lookin' great....

:joint: the lites will be flipped today....Hope this helps. :moon:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
My mswc/trons....

My mswc/trons....

:joint: some pix of my other trons....Hope this helps. :moon:

PS, 1st. pic is Ms. Ogress, 2nd. pic is Airbourne's G13, 3rd. pic. is Flo & last but not least Northern Lights #5

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
hey bro thanx for.....

hey bro thanx for.....

carlosdedurango said:
wow which model of phototron is this?i am still intersted in buying one :lurk:

:joint: following my Tron threads. that is the P'Tron 8 w/a feed-a-tron. Hope this helps. :joint:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
P'Tron 6

P'Tron 6

:joint: the Train Wreck above this post was grown in a P'Tron 6. Hope this helps.

PS, I got about 2 1/2 oz's from that grow. :joint:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
purple flo......

purple flo......

:joint: Here's my next harvest Flo, which turned as you can see purple on me. I'm not too worried about the brown dead fan leaves at all b/c i don't smoke them. All i care about are the budz and they look awesome to me. I will harvest this on day 70 which will be this coming Sunday. Hope this helps. :moon:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Truly awesome Flos matey - my favourite strain. And in a Phototron too - my frist ever grow machine! Ah, the nostalgia - combined with the current. Hope they smoke as good as they look - mine have - wonderful stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts