What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo of the Month Nominations - NOVEMBER

rocketman

Sorry about that Mybeans420. That's two screw ups in just one post. You can remove it any time you like, will try to do better next time. RM.

Sparkdude

Chronis X with Ortega & Ogre

link... http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=87578#post87578

542micro.jpg

G

Definatly GrowerinShorts Pics posted by bartender.
That groups shot is very cool.

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
It is edited... I took it into Photoshop, copy/pasted/mirror'd the right half over the left, and it is a perfect overlay!

G

Pretty psychedelic. Some fractals or shit like that in the background would be even better :yes:

fiendish

its edited.. i will admit that.. never said it wont..
i am good at photoshop/dream weaver etc...
i just figured i make a pretty bud :)
damn if it aint pretty..

I had to remove stuff in the pic to keep me safe..

so i shouldnt be in this, but it is a pretty pic

70s_PotHead

Critical Mass by verge

Critical Mass by verge

I definatly think this is worthy of the POTM. It was really tuff deciding witch one to nominate, they all look so so good.

I nominate Critical Mass by verge from this thread
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=7115

and this photo
3256bud2.jpg

good luck man, :yes:

70s :cool:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Although it's about 12:30 a.m. here, it's just now evening for most of you over in N. America/USA so I'll wait and close this thread, temporarily, while I prepare the voting thread until in the morning...you'll all be fast asleep at that time LOL Well...perhaps. :D

If anyone wishes to nominate anyone for the month of November...best do it in the next few hours :p

Thanks, dg