What's new

Photo of the Month Nominations - March 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrKatz420

doobieduck said:
DrKatz I surely wouldn't nominate this image if I thought it had been altered? I have withdrawn my nomination. Very sorry to everyone, DD.

Again, I'm not accusing anyone of anything, this pic is probably just really similar to the one I'm remembering. Babombeez has been a valued member here for a long time, and if it is in fact the pic I remember, then I'm sure it's a mistake, or maybe he was the one who posted the thread in the first place. I just wanted to see if anyone else thought it looked familiar, certainly not saying it's fake or that it shouldn't be up for POTM. Sorry for any confusion.

Sacrimon

mysta177 said:
Joeshmoe
SourBubble
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=50283&page=34&pp=20
11718cool3_069.jpg

Wow, I'm going to have to second this nomination, that's a great picture.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks for the nomi rosy! you got on the imageshack version. icm version is in my gallery. its small, i like the 1024 x 768 much better.

what does the winner of these monthly bud pics get?...is it the same every month?...somebody look in my gallery and nominate me already please...hell i got lots of winners

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really takes away from it if you have to beg to be nominated. Upgradedshafted you grow beautiful plants. No reason to lower yourself to beggin for a nomination... just keeping doing what you are doing and you will get your recognition in good time. Show a bit of class bro your a great grower.

please and thank you are part of the south babba...beg..you miss read...who needs class when you have skill?...thanks for the kind words though babbabud...peace
Babbabud said:
Really takes away from it if you have to beg to be nominated. Upgradedshafted you grow beautiful plants. No reason to lower yourself to beggin for a nomination... just keeping doing what you are doning and you will get your recognition in good time. Show a bit of class bro your a great grower.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Truth be told if you just chill you will get the recognition you deserve if you just keep growin. Would you really feel good about getting nominated now that you have asked for it ? Or how would it make you feel if you nominate yourself ,.,,is that really the recognition your looking for ?

im doing it for the seeds i could careless about the recognition babbabud...i get that in my thread...stop by you mite like it...its only the most documented daily updated with pics grow on ic mag...and you are always cool babbabud i guess you dont mesh well with this nick...i would feel peachy if i was nominated.lol....peace
Babbabud said:
Truth be told if you just chill you will get the recognition you deserve if you just keep growin. Would you really feel good about getting nominated now that you have asked for it ? Or how would it make you feel if you nominate yourself ,.,,is that really the recognition your looking for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.