Grower: fisher15
Strain: multistrain
Thread: 2014 Light Dep Project

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Randy Lahey please read the RULES of Photo Of The Month in the first post of this thread :tiphat:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i wouldn't call it terrible but i would invest in a tripod if you wanna take macros. even one of those little tabletop things you can but for $3 at target will beat hand held.

i vote for dream beaver, or professor P's first nomination.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fisher15's picture is amazing. Reminds me of a harvest festival or similar. Fireflies floating in the dusk.

Randy Lahey

Way to break the first rule XD

I know right??!!!:laughing: I actually "Reported" my own post when I re-read the rules. I thought post, #1 was implying that each ICMag Member can only post one personal entry per monthly contest, but as many as you would like of another ICMag Member's....

I was reallllly baked when I read thru the first time...

I do have a couple of pics I am debating on submitting tho... :biggrin:

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
i wouldn't call it terrible but i would invest in a tripod if you wanna take macros. even one of those little tabletop things you can but for $3 at target will beat hand held.

i vote for dream beaver, or professor P's first nomination.

I m amateur, but all of my pics r taken without tripod - also the macros :tiphat:

Guerilla country go for gold :D

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
WHAT YOU GOT A DSLR?

oops caps. my shits 10mp point and shoot. unless it's bright daylight i need a tripod for macros, or else i'm gonna be taking black pictures. shutter speed below 1/64 -1/32 is gonna have motion blur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts