What's new

Phillthy's White OG v2 Test

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to Karma for the ability to test these beans out. Sorry about the delay. Placed the entire pack into soak this evening. I think there were 12 seeds :joint:. Stay tuned... there should be some real nice plants from this combo!

These will be grown in the following mix...
Promix BX
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Blood Meal
Bone Meal
Kelp Meal
Dolomite lime

Water only from start to finish. Vegged in 1/2 and 1 gallon pots then flowered in 3 gallon bags.

picture.php

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
F.U.C.K.Y.E.A.H, !!!

Do this! I can't wait to see you rock these. I kept seeing a few other testers posting up on them and I was itching to know when yours was coming!

Best of luck to ya! Keep 'em green, bro!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just about all of them showed tails after a 24 hour soak. into paper towels they go!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for coming through guys. 12 seeds went into soak and paper towels. 9 of 12 have tails and got planted into soil today. the other 3 are back into paper towels for now ;)

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they hadn't cracked yet. checked this morning and one has grown a small tail. so thats 10. 9 are above soil today :)

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Phillthy.. I've been away from ic for awhile, but remember seeing you around.. Wanted to see if you could give some details on how these will be grown, lights, nutes, the usual... Thx..

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Got a front seat! Gonna get nice and sticky in here soon.

aod

J

J.C.grower

looking real nice Phillthy! one question, what are the steps you use for germination? it seems like its really quick and affective for you.
I am gonna take a seat for this one.:lurk:
JC:joint: