What's new

Phillthy's Fall Fun...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fall is almost upon some of us and it's time to pop more seeds :)

since I was completely blown away by luaith's blue sat 2.2 x grape krush cross (thanks luaith!!!), i have decided to dedicate another entire run to those icmagger's that have put in work to make some fine seeds.

this run will be some fall fire for sure. without further babbling on my part, i present to you phillthy's fall fun!

up first... in an effort to lend a helping hand to a fellow icmagger who had a lil trouble and had lost some of his previous work, i will be popping whiskeytango's NCDG F3's - 14 seeds...
picture.php

picture.php

core's pollen chuck revised - 5 seeds
picture.php

picture.php

benji's chemstar - 12 seeds
picture.php

picture.php

subrob's granddaddy purple skunk - 10 seeds
picture.php

picture.php

i will use a different format for this thread since some people are getting their panties in a knot having to dig through peoples comments to view updates.

peace!

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
getting ready for a transplant and a move into veg come monday the 28th.

chemstar
picture.php

granddaddy purple skunk - all 10 seeds are very uniform
picture.php

ncdg - have a few with a slight leaf deformity it looks like. they are slower growers right now
picture.php

pollen chuck revised
picture.php

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
transplanted and under the 400w MH.

picture.php

picture.php

NCDG leaf mutation
picture.php

NCDG leaf mutation
picture.php

NCDG
picture.php

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 week veg

chemstar
picture.php

granddaddy purple skunk
picture.php

ncdg f3
picture.php

pollen chuck revised
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry i have been slack on so many updates... got things under control now though ;)

week 3 of bloom!

chemstar
picture.php

pollen chuck revised
picture.php

ncdg
picture.php

granddaddy purple skunk
picture.php

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
time for another update... things are looking frrrosty!

ncdg big stick pheno..
picture.php

ncdg
picture.php

gdps
picture.php

chemstar
picture.php

pcr
picture.php

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few shots from day 60

gdps
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ncdg
picture.php

chemstar
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my pollen chuck was real droopy as it needed to be watered. take some pics of it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finish this thread with some dry shots and thanks to those that make these genetics available!

chemstar
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ncdg
picture.php

picture.php

pcr
picture.php

picture.php

gdps
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Bulldog11

Veteran
Nice, I think I will pull up a chair. I always wondered how good peoples beans from IC are. Most people make intelligent comments so it wouldn't be super surprising if people made good beans.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
awright phillthy! very cool to see more of these go down...so far, we are two for two in grower satisfaction! hope you will be the third...cant wait too see what you do with them!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, I think I will pull up a chair. I always wondered how good peoples beans from IC are. Most people make intelligent comments so it wouldn't be super surprising if people made good beans.

some of the best beans i have popped have been made by fellow icmag members. haven't been disappointed yet!

awright phillthy! very cool to see more of these go down...so far, we are two for two in grower satisfaction! hope you will be the third...cant wait too see what you do with them!

hey man, i followed the grows and i dont see how anyone could have been dissatisfied! i am sure i will be #3!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ditto what SubRob said! I havent heard a complaint yet, and I appreciate the popping!*tagged of course;)

good vibes:friends:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAHAHAHAHA.....love it, bro!!

Way to quiet the naysayers!! Anyone that has a single bad word to say about any of your threads, is absolutely out of their mind! There is always such a mega positive vibe in your shows...it is practically contagious!! I can't wait to see what becomes of this run...you know I am sitting front row!

Tell me more about WTango's gear NCDG....not familiar with that one...believe it or not...hahaha!!

dank.Frank