What's new

Phillthy's Dr. Poison ECSD x Durban Test

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
better late then never :biggrin:

looking forward to running these. i'm sure there is some hotness in here...

every bean cracked. only one has yet to push more than a tiny tail through. going into soil now. stay tuned...

picture.php

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I'm in here DR.P seems like a good dude ..real cool 2 ..

I had a chance to test these 2 ..are these from like 2-3 month ago ? I didn't have te space at the time

M

mugenbao

Wow, that sounds like an interesting cross. I love me a Phillthy thread, following along on this trek for sure!

:lurk:

OLDproLg

Veteran
Killa!!

Lookin all even so far............
Must be som'm hidin in that cross i bet!!
be back.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:

Been a while since they let you out the padded room - now behave, bro! ;)

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are very healthy so far. all of them vigorous. i will transplant in a week into 1/2 gallon and throw them under some t5's for a couple of weeks. then into 1gallon pots and under 600w MH. i will probably top once or twice but still flower them out somewhat short.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
From the "padded room" to the flower room! Muah ha ha!! :laughing:
Doc's Durban definitely adds the vigor to the cross! Gonna be a Killer Show for sure! Will be keepin' an eye on this one! Your seed/clone poppin' cups are starting to look like mine...running out of room to write the strain names on. :biggrin: Keep it Killer!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the "padded room" to the flower room! Muah ha ha!! :laughing:
Doc's Durban definitely adds the vigor to the cross! Gonna be a Killer Show for sure! Will be keepin' an eye on this one! Your seed/clone poppin' cups are starting to look like mine...running out of room to write the strain names on. :biggrin: Keep it Killer!

yeah man.. .im all about recycling ;)

here are some updated shots. they will get repotted this weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Coming along nicely Brotha. Def want to see how these turn out. Cause I should be receiving some any day now

Latest posts

Latest posts