What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pheno hunting(Original F1 Golden Tiger, Ethiope, Oldtimer Haze, Unknown Hybrid)

-OSAKA CASIO-

Hello All

Ok let's see if I can find some gems.
I got 18 plants all in 0.5 litter of coco coir,
let's see how big they'l grow. I Have vegged them about 3 weeks, pbrolly gonna veg them 1 week and then 12/12
20221031_171852.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hey, you have some nice starts there and they look good too. If it were me, I would up pot them into larger containers,(1gallonpots) and keep them on an 18/6 photoperiod and veg them a few more weeks. Either way, keep us posted, and thanks for sharing your grow with us. Looking good Friend. 😎

-OSAKA CASIO-

Thanks for your kind words Creeperpark!
normally I would up pot them to gallon airpots, but in this run I want see how much they can yield in those very small 0.5 l pots. I think tho it's gonna be pain in the ass to keep the watered when they are in full bloom. I only got drip system for eight plants so it's going to be pretty much handwatering. normally I was able to pull 100-200 grams per plant in 1 gallon airpots with my drip to waste setup. Now all Plants are under 1000W solistek HPS so they are getting a lot of light.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The big problem I have with little cups is they fall over so easily. 1000W solistek HPS may be too intense for dixie cup plants. This will be fun to watch and see if you can pull it off. Thanks for sharing your work. Keep us posted friend.

kaboom777

Veteran
Your growing in coco, coco is Not soil. Be careful with the transplant, that genetics can easily become a jungle. You can flower them perfectly in 0.5 liters of Coco and 1000hps as long as you can keep watering, Fresh and nice. I have done it without problems.
I would personally leave them in that 0.5 coco container, and in week 4 of flower I transplant them into a bigger one, doing veg in 1gallon pot of coco can turn into a jungle easy.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi -OSAKA CASIO- :) Thanks for sharing with us your new sativa indoor adventure!
Are you growing all from seed, or some from clones ?

If your space is limited and you can attend them daily, and considering the amount of seedlings you already have, @kaboom777 tip would be convenient, keep them in the small cups (with a bit of feeding to make them happy) until most of the early flowering stretching is over, then transpalnt after that to final bigger pots. In that way you will be able to control better the size of the sativa plants in a small indoor space.

-OSAKA CASIO-

Hello all!

Today i recieved a second cycletimer and drip irrigation system. Plants are growing fine & vigour. change to the plan is that gonna up pot the girls after the strech is over as people adviced. gonna take pictures later today. Hey Dubi all the plants are from seed and today is first 12/12 night.

-OC-

-OSAKA CASIO-

Damn just got a letter of my land lord, He'll be coming to check out my appartment next week. some how I got to hide the plants. really pisses me off. It sucks to live in a rental appartment.