What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pharaoh's Kush

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Yeah you have to edit and crop a little bit to avoid the sideways effect. It is annoying and time consuming.

The site will be upgraded to the latest bulletin version very soon so maybe that issue will be addressed. The site will be down for 72 hours from Monday 1st March as all the data migrates across to the new site.

See you on the other side :tiphat:

gaslit_kush_co

Yeah you have to edit and crop a little bit to avoid the sideways effect. It is annoying and time consuming.

The site will be upgraded to the latest bulletin version very soon so maybe that issue will be addressed. The site will be down for 72 hours from Monday 1st March as all the data migrates across to the new site.

Supermod indeed

gaslit_kush_co

👍

Last edited:

gaslit_kush_co

Where do I upload pix now? 😕

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I think there are some threads in the website support forum explaining various things. Chances are I am more lost than you are.

Sorry i can't help more.

gaslit_kush_co

I haven't culled PK2 yet but I feel the reveg has failed.

On a brighter note I'm playing with Dosido, LemonMints and DosiDawg now