What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

phantom cookies strain info

relic1981

Veteran
So I'm a bit confused about the lineage here. I got some cuts that came off a mom from gdp seeds phantom cookies, super sticky pheno, and some folks say it is a cherry pie x gdp cross then others say its (cherry pie x gdp) x ( platinum cookies). I suspect the latter is more acurrate for it to even be called cookies. Anyone run this strain from seeds before? Lot of varience in the seeds? Or are they pretty stable? I've never tried any of gdp's gear before other than the original gdp going around northern Cali about ten to fifteen years ago. Any pics of them in flower or dried buds would be sweet. Also what's your experience as far as yield and the flavour profile? Thanks!

R

Rah's Genetics

the lineage is (cherrypie x gdp)=Phantom x (bay 11 x platinum cookies)=Bay Platinum Cookies. this is my 1st time running gdp genectics and so far so good. there wasnt much variation in the seeds. 100% germ rate all popped out the soil. so far some have no smell at all and some are smelling as much if not more than my sour d. check out my album to see my progress so far.

Peace

relic1981

Veteran
Cool, thanks. Yeah the pheno I got cuts from is super stinky. Mine are just in veg and I can still smell them. Looking forward to how the turn out

relic1981

Veteran
they are light green... the new growth starts out almost yellow before turning into a lime green. they are super healthy too, at first i thought it was a n deficiancy but after giving them nitrogen boost and foliar feeding them with magic green and fulvic acid i learned that was just the color they have and they wont get dark green..

what color are yours? also, mine are super branchy.. almost perfect growth structure. with a little topping and super cropping ive got these girsl into a really nice shape. they are only about 10 day in veg now and ill probably flip em in a week or so.

RSG

i have found 4 different phenos at the moment... stil awaiting the sex of 3. found 3 males. 1 pheno is exactly like the one your describing.. the stems absolutely wreaked from 2 or 3 weeks of veg from seed. ive grown it into a beatiful bush now. i thought it was some sort of deficiency 2 but after i gave it a N boost it was much healthier. another pheno is very very dark green with a tint of purple. the leaves are very small and i noticed 1 leaf has a weird mutation. i think it may a cookie dom but im not sure. the branching is good. im just hoping these girls give me rock hard buds. ive taken cuts from all phenos. 1 male that i found resembles the 2nd pheno i described. i want to make f2's but im not sure on how to select a male.

Few early branches. Sorry picture quality sucks. YUP. Stinky, great structure and color. I love it for a smoke.

Attachments

• 20140813_143945.jpg
    20140813_143945.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20140813_143722.jpg
    20140813_143722.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 15

RSG

ye thats good to hear.. u cant get it under 80 even whn the lights r off? does this change in temperature effect the end products flavour at all? i have mine at 65 when lights off but i have it at 75 lights on. ive found 6 girls and 4 males last night.. 60/40 ratio seems good to me. ive cut up 2 males and will b keeping 1 out the 2 i have left. its been a week since flip but its only showing a few pistils because i didnt allow the plants to mature.. so i dont think im going to count the 1st week of flower. the odour off these bitches is something else haha

Latest posts

Latest posts