What's new

ph probs or deficiancy probs ???

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Hey dansbuds it sounds like you are back on track?

DB, Thanks for helping out bud. I got too stoned last night and fell asleep.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well got my RO filter hooked up & the plants seem to be responding pretty good to the better water . its coming out of the filter @ 20ppm & 6.5 PH .... adding the Maxi drops the PH to around 4 so i gotta add a little GH PH up to get it back to 6.0 or 6.5 but thats no biggie . now should i be adding calmag (got some GO calmag cuz the GH brand was cloudy so i threw it away ) to the Maxi/RO or leave it out till i see a deficiancy ?

will get some pics of the girls later when the lights come back on . some are looking fantastic but others are still limping along but the new growth is lookin nice & green .
it will also give ya an idea as to the strains i have going this time .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok some pics .....
this is one of the 2 purple # 1's i have going now @ 5 weeks from seed ..... the purples took the most beating from the bad water .
camperpics196.jpg

an unknown seedling that faired pretty well
camperpics192.jpg

camperpics197.jpg

My afghan kush that held up really well considering what i put her through
camperpics194.jpg

camperpics195.jpg

and a AK special that held up too
camperpics198.jpg

camperpics199.jpg

next is the hash plant haze that took a good beating but has sprouted up nicely sense the ro
camperpics200.jpg

camperpics201.jpg

i have 2 purple #1's from seed 2 unknown indica/sativa mix seedlings i hashplant haze a afghan kush & a AK special all popped about 6 weeks ago .... just about ready to get cuttings &put into flower so i can sex them unless i see preflowers before hand ( fingers crossed )
also have 3 clones given to me a super silver haze & 2 unknowns that seem to be inicas . the SSH is just a few weeks old (maybe 3 ) where the 2 indicas are probably about 5 to 6 weeks along .
heres the SSH
camperpics204.jpg

i have 9 orange kush clones going now too . really surprized they rooted as bad as my water was . i have 5 that are monster cropped clones ( taken from plants 2 weeks into flowering & 4 reg clones taken from my vegging plants .
camperpics203.jpg

camperpics205.jpg

the SSH is there off to the side .
heres a couple shots of the cab i turned into a veg, clone & mom cab .
camperpics202.jpg

they have all perked up pretty good now ... the new growth is lookin nice & green THANK GOD !!! i will get some oics of my other 4 girls as soon as the lights come back on after 4 . they still look kinda sad but i just repotted them into 2 gallon pails & fed them as they're going into flowering soon so ..... i'll be back later with more pics ...

and thank you again guys for helping me not kill my girls & teaching this old dog another new trick .:good::good:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok .... some more pics of the 4 girls in the main room . the first pics are of my orange kush plants 4 1/2 weeks into veg (would have had them flowering by now but sense i moved here & my water probs slowed everything down ) just transplanted & fed all 4 buckets yesterday so they're wilting a little but should take off in the next few days .... & i will switch to flowering then .
as promised the OG Kush ...
sorry about the orange glow but wasn't home before the lights came on to get better pics .
camperpics215.jpg

camperpics207.jpg

camperpics208.jpg

camperpics214.jpg

camperpics209.jpg

and these are the 2 clones that look like they are indicas , they're about 3 weeks along .
camperpics212.jpg

camperpics213.jpg

camperpics211.jpg

camperpics210.jpg

and lastly ... a couple pics of the new room ... wiil be starting a thread about it soon enough ... just didn't want to start one with sick plants .
camperpics216.jpg

camperpics217.jpg

Thanx again guys for all your help .... see ya soon !! :tiphat::tiphat:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Glad you're getting things straightened out. Looks like you've got a k def. One of your pics shows a plant with two old fans up high, looks like N, P, K, Ca def. A few pics also look like too much water.

If your pH is ok, Id check the infirmary and see what inhibits K absorption. Whatever it is, cut back on it. Otherwise, you may need to up the nute strength. Best wishes.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ummm disco ..... that was the point in this thread ... it turns out my water was bad & caused all kinds of probs . switched to RO water & all is good now or returning to good on some . new growth is looking good .
hope i didn't come off as a wiseass . unless you mean you still see a K def ???? & the overwatering ... yes , just transplanted 4 & fed them so they're wilting a little but should perk up . i hope .if you meant this hash plant haze ... yeah she took a pretty good beating with the tap water here & i didn't strip the old leaves off many of the plants as i wanted NOT to stress them anymore than i allready did
camperpics201.jpg

you can see theres 4 real bad leaves left on it from the def's.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Naw man you're back on the right track. Keep on keepin on.

I like the looks of that cabinet too. That has a lot of potential. I'm building a small dresser cab for a friend, I'll probably post pics someplace too.

Anyway looking good. Glad we could help.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A week later after starting the RO water & i'm amazed at how the girls are looking already !!!! thanx again guys .
heres some pics from tonight .....
camperpics230.jpg

camperpics229.jpg

camperpics222.jpg

camperpics223.jpg

camperpics224.jpg

camperpics222.jpg

All the new growth is coming in nice & green & i switched them to 12/12 on the first .... so as long as things keep going good , i should have some nice buds in a couple months .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
might be my photography skills but these plants look a whole lot better in person than they do in the pics .

again ... thanx guys !!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem dude ... we all get a little stoned out by the time night fall hits . LOL

hey while i got ya here ... should i be adding a light feeding of some calmag or just hold off till i see defs? i'm using maxibloom with the RO nothing else but some ph up to bring it up where i need it @6.0 .
was reading that RO takes EVERYTHING out of the water ... beneficals & all for that reason i'm doing a side by side comparison Of hempys & promix BX W/myco & perilite so that i will have the beneficials back in my medium .
with the hempys was thinking about protekt or silica blast for a PH up plus it will add a few things back to my water .... whatcha think ???

Latest posts

Latest posts