What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PH problem or spider mites?

Hello experts,

Please have a look at this pic plus the others in the album link below:

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=71908

Just noticed yellow spots on the leaves this morning ranging in size from tiny, mist pattern to small. Mostly mid level leaves, nothing on the top. I'm thinking PH is too high in my water and caused these spots? Received my ph and tds meters this morning and tap water is registering 7.7 and 31 ppm respectively.That said, I'm also worried these are spider mite symptoms. The pics are somewhat close-up, can't see any black specs or signs of bugs, but maybe too small to see?

Growing in a tent indoors, KIS organic water only soil. Fixing my water PH as of today, but any insights would be awesome!

Thanks folks

Just_Grow

In my experience with spider mites it was more of white spots on the leaves not yellow. And i would be able to turn the leaf over and see the bugs. Even if it was just a few. So id say no its not mites.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
look on the underside with mag glass. ~ 10% H2O2 kills most bugs, does not hurt plant, with H2O byproduct, oh and dead bugs