What's new

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Every hbxssdd turned out looking fire, good yielders too. Nice detailed information included also. Great job :tiphat:
Do you usually run 6 on 18 off? Do you run that schedule all of the flower period?

6-18 haha...nooo that what we call a typo:biggrin:
I do 11 on 13 off a lot but this run is a straight up 12-12 light cycle.
I agree on the fire.....Bodhi is a straight up Pyromaniac:)

I hit them all with a harder Tea yesterday.Two of the LFHBxssdd are showing me a fade.It seems early

I was a little punchy at the end of my journaling.

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
A Mistake has been made!

This is Durango og #2
picture.php
picture.php

This is the Darlins Net #2
picture.php

I noticed tape on two tags.My beautiful lovely caring wife said they fell off and she taped them back on.So I checked them.:noway:
I write strain names on containers at all phases of transplanting and stickers.
I gave her 30 days in the hole.

Sorry for the miss information

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Darlins Net #2 Day 50 of flower.

Height 36"
Aromatic Smell- Garbage
Rub and sniff- Vics with something disturbing behind it
Not testers

I just wanted to get her up on the boards.I truely have not shown her yet.I will try and follow up with the #1 tomorrow.

picture.php

picture.php

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey 40 Amp....Thanks Man

Checks in the mail people.....:bow:
319f32987192bba4a25e7f0593dfe929_-gif-dumb-and-dumber-imgur-dumb-and-dumber-here-you-go-meme_480-269.gif

A bit of appreciation/Bribes back at you fine folks....:bigeye:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Darlins#1

I will get her up on the boards tomorrow....I have not shown her in maturity yet.

Darlins Expressive Photo Bokka

picture.php

I gave 5 gallons of water to the HB x SSDD testers before lights out.
I have never seen drinking like this that I can remember.My watering techniques has improved for them .....24oz each then come back in five minutes.Then another 24oz till water is gone.
Oh yeah something is smells of lemons....Not sure just caught a confirmed wiff after a bit of watering and jocking the testers around.

ph
Me Like Lemon :kos:

ChemmyCam

Ph-Patrol, I've just been lurking back and forth on these past few pages and I just wanted to take the time to just tell you how amazing you treat your plants. From one grower to another I can truly see the passion and love you give to your plants. Not all plants are the same, some get just that little bit of extra TLC. So again props, thank you for everything you do.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
My Darlins Net #1 as promised.
She is at day 52ish 12/12 flower.Not testers but a gift...Thanks friend
aromatic-light Fruit/SOUR
rub and sniff Sour/citrus
Sticky girl
Easy going

Cola
picture.php

Overveiw of her structure
picture.php

I will hit you guys up later on.Being told to get in the shower:biggrin:

Support and positive vibes...:ying:

ph

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Had to get caught up from page 4. Knew it'd be worth my time. Expectations greatly exceeded. That #3 Loompa... WOW!

:bow:

:respect:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ph-Patrol, I've just been lurking back and forth on these past few pages and I just wanted to take the time to just tell you how amazing you treat your plants. From one grower to another I can truly see the passion and love you give to your plants. Not all plants are the same, some get just that little bit of extra TLC. So again props, thank you for everything you do.
Hey Chemmy...Glad you posted up :)

Yes plant care is the cornerstone....From one grower to another.Certain plants will have their difficulties and need individual attention for them to be happy in my environment.
My grow room can quickly become hostile for a plant to flourish and me pushing a plant can be a hostile act.
I never swing the bat as hard as I can....I just try to use good form:)

Thanks again chem
look great in here.....
Much obliged ~star~

Cannabis growing at its finest!!!!! Excellent job PH!
Strong words friends...I still have a couple weeks to not fuckem up:biggrin:
THanx Bro
Had to get caught up from page 4. Knew it'd be worth my time. Expectations greatly exceeded. That #3 Loompa... WOW!

:bow:

:respect:

Haha Shmavis....that sounded like to much work.....Just look at the pictures,that's easier.Haha
Yeah The #3....she is wicked.
Bodhi sometimes mentions names and release....If I hear I will try to pass it on for those interested Shmavis.

Thanks again for showing on another test run

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Heady long time friend.:tiphat:

So no real tent drama to speak of.I have plans on finishing my caging in process for the testers.As of right now I just have 2 stakes in each and a wire connecting the 2 and supporting the main stalk.

Next is ad 2 more stakes so 4 per plant and run wire around to cage them in.Using only household items. They need support undeniably.flippity flopping everywhere.
Now the Chem-d x ssdd tester is holding her bud weight in the moment.She is one sweet lady.Very pretty plant.
On another not During my other hobby of going to estates sales I bought a true macro lens.I need to figure out what mount it is to adapt to camera.We will see.

So Goji oil is still on.I literally have not had the opportunity with the house being like Grand Central Station.

That's it....I need to show The CD x ssdd and the Durango next.the cd-ssdd is just running slow but I am very happy with her and in great anticipation for her smoke.