What's new

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Gage Green/Dynasty Seeds/DNA/Bodhi

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Can't wait to see the outcome on this one. I got the mthood hb f3s a good while long ago and still have them stashed away :biggrin:

All your plants look extremely healthy. Your hard work becomes obvious when looking at your plants. Keep it up man, I'll be glad to be tuned in for this one.
Good tip with the lobster compost as well

I am glad you found your way in here brother Phenome.:tiphat:
Dynasty is a treasuretrove of killer genetics.The Mount Hood Huckleberry is a must have Banked and breed with short list just incase it not offered again.
The Huckleberry kush is a very stocky well structured plant.
I culled 2 males and kept 2 males for my crosses.I only planed to keep one male but the 2 males#3 are so dam nice.

In fact the #3 dropped one sack of pollen on day 11 of flower.
It caught me off guard to say the least.

Coast of Maine's availability for west coasters is unknown to me but very worth a look into.

Always a pleaser Phenome
Phenomes test thread for Lambs bread sour diesel x blueberry f4 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325253

ph

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
I am glad you found your way in here brother Phenome.:tiphat:
Dynasty is a treasuretrove of killer genetics.The Mount Hood Huckleberry is a must have Banked and breed with short list just incase it not offered again.
The Huckleberry kush is a very stocky well structured plant.
I culled 2 males and kept 2 males for my crosses.I only planed to keep one male but the 2 males#3 are so dam nice.

In fact one the #3 dropped one sack of pollen on day 11 of flower.
It caught me off guard to say the least.

Coast of Maine's availability for west coasters is unknown to me but very worth a look into.

Always a pleaser Phenome
Phenomes test thread for Lambs bread sour diesel x blueberry f4 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325253

ph
Thanks for linking in my thread bro. Glad I'm tuned in for this thread I can already smell the fire from a distance:biggrin:
Pollen dropping at day 11, damn that's early.
Cool that you're breeding with good genetics.
Can't wait to see the progeny.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Test
7 RKU(Purp)f2 x 88G13-HP
Day 16 from flowering light change.

Plant Height 38"
7+weeks veg
Smell-dark strong changing
Temps 83 days 67 Nights
Light cycle 6/18
600watts in 3x3x6.6' tent
Watering only when needed.No overwatering
Rich as a fart soil mix.Still a great mix
Standing water 6.9 ph will feed with simple tea wednesday
very light trimming on lower stalk
5 gallon trade size pots
all male have been culled
Note-The plant is happy and looks amazing in person.
a respectable stretch so far.Shows early bud develoment
Summer temps Controling air flow.No AC yet. (ง'̀-'́)ง

picture.php
picture.php

Note-The testers are not part of my breeding project

Have a great day

ph :canabis:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
That ‘looks amazing’ part you mention is coming across just fine in the pics! She does indeed look happy happy happy! :woohoo:

She’s BEAUTIFUL, Ph!

Thanks Man:)
They are all pretty happy in the moment.I plan on laying down a small reports periodicaly and shoot them over to Bodhi.My one plant Report Haha.
I can definitely see the 88G13/HP in her,so I'm gathering she will be super frosty.I have not seen offspring from this cut of Road Kill Unicorn Purp he has.Should be good.
Every Bodhi strain so far has been A level.🔥
Sunshine DayDream all phones grown Fire 🔥

Positive Vibes and feel free to Shares

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Kudra x G13/hashplant Test OLD

Kudra x G13/hashplant Test OLD

Old Grow

Just a look at the G13HP comparison wise.
He brought a lot to the crosses.I see his influence in current test.

picture.php

Thanks

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hbk-v3 Dropping pollen

Hbk-v3 Dropping pollen

Baby Daddy :biggrin:
I started to extract pollen and dry today from Dynasty seeds Hbk-v3 #3.
The #5 male is starting to drop but truly needs more time.
I have them in complete darkness in the basement.
In my careful handling of the #3 male one thing was apparent.....He Stinks.:biggrin:....A solid 9+ dank factor.
This made me very happy.
He is so nice I may just skip the #5...not sure yet.

This is the #5
picture.php

Looking forward too....
Sour kosher x Hbk-v3-#3
Hbk-v3 x Hbk-v3-#3 = f2
AGS#1 x Hbk-v3-#3
AGS#2 x Hbk-v3-#3

and may double down with the #5.

I just handle the #3 1st and he was all over me.Both have killer structure and vigor.

Thanks ph
DynastySeeds_1.jpg

oneofus

Hey there 1ofus
Yes comparing grow notes can be helpful.I never try to grow frosty plant instead I simply keep my plants in a happy environment.
I feel I start of with 100% of the genetic potential and every over watering,fertilizing,heatwave,Light to close,and root bound moment etc steals away from plant full potential.
I never swing as hard as I can I just try for good form....always a student.
Were I am generous is with time.I never scam my plants of the time they need.In all aspect Veg,flower and Cure.
I am on there timeline, but I do approach finish as a group chop usually around 75 days.
I judge mainly by trichome color 90white and 10 amber is ideal.That's what I shot for but there are always clears in the bunch.
I let the plants run the show.

I generally don't cut my plants or train.I have I just prefer to see a new plant in their natural form,at least for the first grow.This can cause problems with a 3x stretch.:biggrin:

The Lobster Compost I came across was to replacing a diffrent out of stock product.What a surprise, at $6.50 a cubic yard this compost is Black Gold.
Its my first run with it so far and it did nice in veg....I'm constantly learning.

Coast Of Maine Q1 CUFT Lobster Compost
1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oykhp7VDM
2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQyK8EVn3Mc

Credit Heady Blunts was the first member that I saw using this product.

I will add ratio to soil amendments asap.
Thanks for you brief Question and sorry for my long ass answer.:biggrin:

ph

ph,

First, let me say thank you for your "long ass answer". :)

I remember when I was in school, one of my teachers said to me,
"the more information you can give me on your tests and papers, the better I know you know the subject and therefore the better grade I can give you.". I'm not looking to grade you here or like that, but my point is that one can (almost...) never give too much information.

So, again, thank you for being so complete.

I am reminded by what you say about time spent in the garden equaling best results. Thank you for that reminder. I need to spend more time in mine.

Your comments serve as a guide to all who read them just how important that really is. Backed up by the picture proof in your plants. Hard to imagine them being any healthier. They're glowing. Just gorgeous. Looking forward to your update and more pics of your beautiful plants. Great work.

BTW, I did a search for that Lobster compost and of all places, I found you can get it at TrueValue hardware stores for $12 for a 1 cu.ft. bag. They even ship it free to the local store for that price. You just order it online from the TrueValue hardware website and they ship it right to your local store. I couldn't believe it. Even us cali guys out in the middle of nowhere can get it...YAY! So, since I have that store literally just down the street from me, guess what I am going to do...:)

Can't say enough for your comments and explanatory details.
Keep them coming and equally as "long-winded".
The devil's in the details, my friend.

I'll be around.
:tiphat:
oneofus

SourDank

Veteran
Subbed man, everything is looking awesome per usual. Very interested in seeing the HBK and that RKU x 88G13/HP

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sour Dank

Sour Dank

Hey Brother Sour
Glad to see you in the fold.
Recap-A bodhi test that only 1 female and 6 Males...test in thread
Other plants growing,I expected 2 testers and only got 1....Filled in blank test with Banked gear.
Grew in search of studly males to make seeds too.
I had one single old GDP-purple dream seed that inspired the grow/breed theme but it popped and then did not advance....Got sweet female out of another PD I grew.
1 of my plants is Dna SK Feminized....Fem:biggrin:dont tell (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)
Im at around day 18 flower?? 5gal/organic-No cutting.:)
Blah blah blah:biggrin:

I would love to hear what you're growing.
Say what's on your mind and always share.

indubitably-thumb.jpg

Sours a great Guy:)

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Plant height yesterday

Plant height yesterday

Rku(purp) x 88g13-hp 39"
Hbk-V3 43"
Sour Kosher 44
A-Grape stomper#2 51" Amazon Chick
A-Grape stomper#1 42"

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ahh Waxi Taxi one of Bodhi's Sharpshooters and Friend....Nice to see you In.
What are you growing or testing in the moment?
If you have a thread or pics please post.

You could eat lunch in Waxy's grow room....clean:)

Thanks for the support Friend

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Gage Green Genetics Has Game

Gage Green Genetics Has Game

18 days Aloha grape stomper

picture.php

#2 Amazon women over 51"
picture.php

#1 left right#2 Photo from ceiling
picture.php

Looking forward to them filling out.:)

ph

SourDank

Veteran
Hey Brother Sour
Glad to see you in the fold.
Recap-A bodhi test that only 1 female and 6 Males...test in thread
Other plants growing,I expected 2 testers and only got 1....Filled in blank test with Banked gear.
Grew in search of studly males to make seeds too.
I had one single old GDP-purple dream seed that inspired the grow/breed theme but it popped and then did not advance....Got sweet female out of another PD I grew.
1 of my plants is Dna SK Feminized....Fem:biggrin:dont tell (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)
Im at around day 18 flower?? 5gal/organic-No cutting.:)
Blah blah blah:biggrin:

I would love to hear what you're growing.
Say what's on your mind and always share.

View Image

Sours a great Guy:)

ph

I appreciate the kind words brother

So currently I have goin:
Bodhi - Lions Milk 5 girls
Archive - Shark Bite 3 girls
Exotic - Pink 2.0 8 girls
TGA - Cheese Quake 7 girls
And I just cracked 8 seeds from Baked_Beanz, they are Chocolate Trip x Black Lime Reserve

I believe I told you what happened via PM, but I'm starting fresh from seed, it's bittersweet. I love the hunt, but I miss my girls :cry: but what can you do. At least when chop time comes everything will be brand new and then I can start rebuilding the seed vault again and order will be restored to life lol. It's been a LONG time since I haven't had at least 20-30 strains waiting to go, but I'm trying to keep it positive. And I'll keep following dank threads like yours to see what my first new lines will be to stash

That is one pretty looking dude you have there. And even though I've never personally grown any Dynasty gear, which will change very soon btw lol, you always seen amazing plants from his lines. You can tell he puts his all into his work and it shows. Awesome breeder like brother Bodhi. I'm really excited to see what you get from those 2 lines especially. You always do breeders justice though, everything is always coming out A+ for you. I don't expect these to go any different

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Haha Waxy...your grows have always been clean as a whistle.
You have some nice crosses there in your list.It looks to me like your running deeper than most with them...sweet.
Nice going scoring your OGKB 2.0,i'm sure you will cox Her to her full glory...Nice score Waxy.

oh by the way is that Loompa yeti og f3 that are out or a previous version...Underdog envy

I had very very good luck with b's Napali x GM...made some good crosses with a male I pulled out of a pack.
You have my interest with your Norcal Gooey X Good Medicine.:)
Sky lotus still seems to be a heavily discussed line in the moment.

Happy Hunting Waxi

ph

Bmac1

Veteran
Not sure how I missed this one but Im tuned in now. Plants are all looking great. THe Sour Kush is on my want list so Ill be watching her keenly.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sour Dank

Sour Dank

Yes our PM...I hope all is well..Positive vibes :)
The rebuilding of your new empire.The Baked beanz Chocolate trip cross looks like a Nice one to do.I have had chocolate trip on my mind for a bit,after reading Dutch flower description.
Cheese cake has all positive buzz surrounding it too.
Pink kush and lions mild....Fuck you have a lot of ladies going.
I had the boys club over here.It did make for a truely good selection process.

Bodhi and professor-P have the same home town country store atitude.I would say they are much different from DNA/REsv...Corporate.
GGG seems to be on the icmag.Not sure what there like except respectable breeding.I did contact them with PM since I did not have a dedicated GGG grow thread...:)

Im sure your new ladies will help you forget about the old.

Good Luck Sour and Happy Hunting

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Not sure how I missed this one but Im tuned in now. Plants are all looking great. THe Sour Kush is on my want list so Ill be watching her keenly.

Hey Bmac:biggrin:
I know your Tag is Randy Q :)but I always think Step Brothers.
I owe you a PM.
Thanks for showing up.
Now the Sour Kosher has not been discussed that much here but she smelled Early on of Buttery/OG.I caught as a freebie years ago.
I think my queen wanted to run or I had a premonition of lots of males.
Its way early but I think she will be a positive to the group.If smell was the only factor she would be up near the lead.

:biggrin:The ducttape pencil kills me
StepBrothers_7lg.jpg

Bmac1

Veteran
Great movie, lol. Ive seen lots of nice plants coming out of the sour kush line for sure. Im on a bean buying hiatus, just watching my pennies so I will live vicariously through your reports.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
General Grow Info

General Grow Info

I have started the ac up because of the current temps.
I decided to only water plants with H20 and 3 heaping Tablespoons of epsom salt.I decided against a tea.Maybe a simple tea next watering....The girls seemed happy.
Last weekend I cleaned out the tent wiping down EVERYTHING with water and a smidge of Bleach.
Then I climbed in tent and was zippered in......No light leaks were found....she even let me out this time:)
I usually for check light leaks and clean at flip but mixing soil and replanting is a lot to do in a day.
Im thinking of cutting a little more off the bottom of sour kosher kush.one more nodes worth...Lower Buds look unproductive.
Took apart my little fan and cleaned out...Time for new fan
Its Nice having some interest in my small project.
I Appreciate :)
ph