What's new

peyote purple

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the plant we think is PP these leaves size, shape remind me of Hybrides.

picture.php

These plants leaves are what im use to seeing as pure indica
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
well i dont know what bubba has in its genetics exactly but when crossed with stuff it has a very indi dom effect on the hybrid so it cant have much sativa in it at all,, PP's just a worked bubba so i presumed its very indi dom,, just doesnt have short fat rounded leaves,, the west coast kushes all have rounded leaves though and so do hindu kushes so i dont know,, i definitely see where your coming from,,,

the high, taste and growth structure all basically said afghani to me or there abouts,,

id put this as king of the indicas personally,, rivaling dj's blueberry for my top spot

Ras Pablo

Veteran
well i dont know what bubba has in its genetics exactly but when crossed with stuff it has a very indi dom effect on the hybrid so it cant have much sativa in it at all,, PP's just a worked bubba so i presumed its very indi dom,, just doesnt have short fat rounded leaves,, the west coast kushes all have rounded leaves though and so do hindu kushes so i dont know,, i definitely see where your coming from,,,

the high, taste and growth structure all basically said afghani to me or there abouts,,

id put this as king of the indicas personally,, rivaling dj's blueberry for my top spot

Peyote Purple derivate's from a S'1 of Bubba Kush Katsu cut AKA Bubba Kush "Green cut", If I don't remember bad, a male appear of purple flowers and I presume black leaves too.
So it's 100% Bubba Kush genes but worked into this strange and recessive trait of sick resin, purple colors and more euphoric high with no couchlock in my experience.

salud!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Peyote Purple derivate's from a S'1 of Bubba Kush Katsu cut AKA Bubba Kush "Green cut", If I don't remember bad, a male appear of purple flowers and I presume black leaves too.
So it's 100% Bubba Kush genes but worked into this strange and recessive trait of sick resin, purple colors and more euphoric high with no couchlock in my experience.

salud!

great info!

thanks Ras bro

:tiphat:

N

nukkumatti

Aaahhh...Cannot wait to get the beans in hand!! :D

Thanks guys for the good info!!
No couchlock..Aijai jaiiiii!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
:)

*edit*

p. peyote similar to moroc genes of s.storm? elusive "thin-leaf" i.:D?

Hi mistress, I wouldn't say it's rellated in any sence with Sandstorm of some morrocan genes, I find Peyote Purple very very different from all weeds I've experienced, it's characteristic asserration must came from some Sativa genes that are inside Bubba Kush genotype, I would say that Peyote Purple it's the perfect fussion beetwen the hashplant side of Bubba Kush and the Sativa side inside it's genotype, that gave's extra vigour, better yields, it's like you'll find the perfect F2.

salud!

N

nukkumatti

Check what came today... :D

Can you guys help me out and tell me what's in the DESTROYER PDC FEM..??
Tried to find it from the CB site but no luck..

Well I'm gonna plant them anyway..destroyer YUMMI!!!

THANKS GUYS

Ras Pablo

Veteran

THANKS GUYS

Destroyer PDC it's Charlie garcia's Destroyer mom with reversed Panama/Deep Chunk :dance013: killer stuff.

D

diefraktal

hi ras , and rubio , and all ace friends . now im very busy with cannabiogen strains but i have some panamas and ace is for me one of the most interestings works on earth :tiphat:
here some photos of my peyotes this year
indica pheno and very very fast one
imgp2269f.jpg

imgp2223.jpg

imgp2230m.jpg

and the sativa feno
imgp2224l.jpg

:wave:

terry the trich

Que-fuckin-rico!

Que-fuckin-rico!

I must say peyote purple is 1 plant i want in the not too distant future. Never heard of it until reading this thread, and im impressed by it.

ElRubio your peyote purple pictures look great. Such a beautiful plant indeed.:canabis:

Got me drooling.

G

Guest 64665

THANKS GUYS

i also got some DESTROYER PDC was about to ask, you beat me to it. i got 12 seeds in my pack of peyote purple :dance013:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
hi
i think is destroyer female x panama deepchunk reverted male
:wave:

Yes diefraktal, the hybrid it's a Destroyer as mother, I supossed must be an amazing Destroyer then crossed with a reversed Female of Panama x Deep Chunk... this freebies are top notch!

Much respect for CannaBioGen:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts