What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Petiole Photos

Kinda wonder if this is worthy of thread. I searched for "Petioles" threads; 8 came up, 7 of which were about red or purple petioles and the eighth was a question about what strains have short petioles...there was no answer, only an answer that stated that sativas with longness of petiole is positively correlated with potency.

Anyhoo, thought I'd see if we can get some photos of petioles along with the strain name...might be interesting. I'll start with my 8 incher :jawdrop: from an unknown volunteer that sprouted in the hoophouse. Crazy thing is it doesn't look anywhere near any strain that I've ever grown. It's definitely a female, saw pre-flowers before it reverted back to yeg. Hope that sativa potency thing is correct; this thing should be fiyah!!!