What's new

Pet Peeves - Let's Hear 'Em

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
tx CM. My brother in law has been a drain guy for years-i'd always thought that it sounded ok-lots of high pressure hoses-bendy wire etc-but the reality, obviously, can be nasty. I'm still avoiding the issue

eddieS

crazybear

People who drive in the left hand lane making faster drivers have to pass them on the right. (USA I guess hehehehe)

Solution: I have made two signs and attached them to popsicle sticks when I pass someone the right I hold one of them up in my window as I pass by.

1. YOU! Driving in the passing lane!

2. Keep right except to pass! (wanted to add dumbass at the end but decided it wouldnt be a good idea.)

:yeahthats
But I think the sign should say get the phuck out of the left lane!!!!!!

BigSwifty

AUTO-TUNE

If you don't know what that is listen to a T Pain song.

"Do you Beleeeeee<<<iiiiiiii>>>ve in life after love"

BrainSellz

Veteran
I was tryin not to laugh but couldnt help it

I was tryin not to laugh but couldnt help it

my little girl and her friends put something down the toilet at the weekend-it blocked. They cracked under interogation and confessed to shoving lots of bog roll down there-or rather i thought that they had cracked but now, 2days later, it is still blocked and i'm beginning to think that the bog roll rap was an elaborate subtefuge that they cooked up to conceal what really went down the karzi.
ok i needed a shit sometime yesterday-forgetting that the thing was blocked and did the wrong thing-now i have a bowl of liquified shit and piss which i have just been poking with a black plastic bag around my arm and a piece of hosepipe-but instead of remeding the problem i seem to have impacted the blockage preventing any drainage whatsoever from the bowl.
right now i'm having a bifda and building up enough courage to have another go at fixing it-except that this time i'm going to have to try and remove all the horrors that are down there rather than just poking the whole lot through-
welcome to my world

eddieS
dam eddie sorry bout your luck, you get that fixed yet? might have to get a snake....

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
it irritates me that women want guys to put the seat down after them, but dont put the seat up after themselves. Just seems a little one sided.

I agree...If i can lift the lid to piss...I don't have to put it down.

My sister used to complain why i left the seat up at night and my parents said to her to put it down yourself.

End of argument.

My pet peeve is when I used to do things and girls think they can do the same thing ended up breaking their bones.

(I used to run a 4:25 minute mile)

2 different girls !!! so far. Both of them broke their own foot from running too much.And never asked me for advice on how to train.

B

BOSCO

People who while arguing with other people on an "INTERNATIONAL" site/forum say something retarded like "learn to spell" or comment on grammar or punctuation.

I'm sorry for the rant but it's really fucking annoying when intolerant idiots comment on such petty things on a website that is essentially multilingual.

English is not the official language of ICMAG!!!!!!

When someone comments on spelling or punctuation the first thing I think is that they are an idiot.

Do you really expect someone from a non English speaking country to have perfect grammar and punctuation or do you live in a little insular box where everyone speaks the same tongue?

For the record English is my first language....rant over

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
songs that have police sirens and commercials that have doorbell *ding* in them

I got a lot of peeves, but perhaps the worst is trusting people who say they are going to do something, and you end up finding out they didn't. And it's especially wrong when you pay them for it, I fuckin hate that shit!!!

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

the worst is trusting people who say they are going to do something, and you end up finding out they didn't. And it's especially wrong when you pay them for it, I fuckin hate that shit!!!

That's pretty much standard these days & why I do everything myself.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
my old lady slobbers all over the end of the joint (not that one you sicko), making me want to draw on the lit end....

sirens in the midst of night...what is the damned emergency at 2:30 AM, in this berg of 11,000 souls...announcing your superiority over the populace?

...oh yeah, bad grammar and punctuation!

Tokin' KneeGrow

Jerk-offs yapping on their cell phones while driving.

A) In this and many other states it's illegal.

B) If you're too stupid to sync it to a hands-free Bluetooth device, you're too stupid to drive while talking on the phone.

Solution: New traffic law.
I run you off the road or shoot you.
Your cell records show that you were on the phone when I did it, I get off scott-free.
No harm, no foul.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Jerk-offs yapping on their cell phones while driving.

A) In this and many other states it's illegal.

B) If you're too stupid to sync it to a hands-free Bluetooth device, you're too stupid to drive while talking on the phone.

Solution: New traffic law.
I run you off the road or shoot you.
Your cell records show that you were on the phone when I did it, I get off scott-free.
No harm, no foul.

What about signaling with your fingers?! It's lost on them because you're flipping off someone staring at their phone and not the road.

May your blue teeth lead you bravely into the future... and possibly some phone poles ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts