What's new

Pestilence

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
those look FRESH!..in both senses of the word...how many you dropping?i will do the same #'s...jeje....did the othe's take as well?only thing is there is a breeder using this name already,verite?sp?I think its a c99Xmakiado...sorry to bust thy bubble...should't be hard to find a name for that cross:)....later mang.....

I

inkognyto

those look FRESH!..in both senses of the word...how many you dropping?i will do the same #'s...jeje....did the othe's take as well?only thing is there is a breeder using this name already,verite?sp?I think its a c99Xmakiado...sorry to bust thy bubble...should't be hard to find a name for that cross:)....later mang.....

Yea man...I only have 5 going of this and 5 Bandwagon OG...I got the others to take but in lower numbers for testing....I have it crossed to MSS, Amnesia Haze, O's BB, Mamba, Lemon Thai and G13 skunk and im not even close to being done with this one.....should be some fun in there somewhere:wave:

Buddle

Veteran
Very nice Ink. I have a bunch of Dog/Og and Dog/Og crosses from Bucky's charity auction.I've only grown the GF/NL x Dog/Og.She took a little longer than most but boy was she worth it.looking forward to popping more of them.Seems this would be a good one to hit most anything with..

I

inkognyto

I just changed the name but that would have been a good one:smoke out:

yes please:tiphat:

lol...Thanks man..:wave:

Very nice Ink. I have a bunch of Dog/Og and Dog/Og crosses from Bucky's charity auction.I've only grown the GF/NL x Dog/Og.She took a little longer than most but boy was she worth it.looking forward to popping more of them.Seems this would be a good one to hit most anything with..

Thank you....good luck with those..

ink

I

inkognyto

A few close up shots of a sample..:smoky:

001.jpg

018.jpg

012.jpg

019.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

028.jpg