What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Persianfarmer - Cake seeds - Experimental Project

Persianfarmer

Hiya Farmers around the Globe.

Last season, I was able to stress a female Runtz x Layer cake into a male and pollinated it with HGK, GC and LA Amnesia which I was growing on my balcony.

I selected 10 seeds of each and sprouted them. Selected the ones that sprouted the quickest with longest roots.

I named them as follows:
Crack Cake (GC x RLC)
Holly Cake (HGK x RLC)
Amnesia Cake ( LA Amnesia x RLC)
Strawberry Lemonade Cake (SL x RLC)

For the moment the best sprouting came from AC , then CC followed by HC. The seeds from SLC seem to be unviable or very slow.

Will keep you posted

Don’t panic it’s Organic
PF

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hiya Farmers around the Globe.

Last season, I was able to stress a female Runtz x Layer cake into a male and pollinated it with HGK, GC and LA Amnesia which I was growing on my balcony.

I selected 10 seeds of each and sprouted them. Selected the ones that sprouted the quickest with longest roots.

I named them as follows:
Crack Cake (GC x RLC)
Holly Cake (HGK x RLC)
Amnesia Cake ( LA Amnesia x RLC)
Strawberry Lemonade Cake (SL x RLC)

For the moment the best sprouting came from AC , then CC followed by HC. The seeds from SLC seem to be unviable or very slow.

Will keep you posted

Don’t panic it’s Organic
PF
All right friend. I'm interested. I'm going to ride with you and thanks for sharing.

Persianfarmer

H
IMHO, if you can stress a female into male, then it is not worth working the line. Also depends on type of stress, environmental or chemical.
Hiya Nugg,
Thanks for your feedback which is highly appreciated. First kindly expand on why it is not worth, so I can learn more. Love to learn!!!! Also as I have only a balcony as my lab, I thought it would be the best choice for creating female seeds! I only go natural so no silver nitrate or other chemical. I did it the light stress…Well I kept a few selected ones which I am growing under a shitty light ha ha ha… But I am having a great result with my monster cropping…Anyways would love to hear from you bro

Persianfarmer

For the moment here is the result…Out of 40 seeds, I kept 11.
Amnesia Cake, Holly Cake and Crack Cake have taken off…Strawberry was a failure!
I hope I can have 2-4 good ones to work with. For the moment they are under a shitty light but I give them a out 4-5 hours of direct sunlight as well. Waiting for beginning March to put them out completely.
Will keep you posted

Attachments

• D624E6D2-8058-4888-931D-035A05FB6096.jpeg
    D624E6D2-8058-4888-931D-035A05FB6096.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 30

Persianfarmer

Dear friends,
An update of the project. The weather was freaking unpredictable the past few weeks with freezing temperatures and snow. So alot of the babies did not survive.
I have 9 so far which are growing. The ACs died as lots of winds blew and broke their stalk. SLC was a total failure. However CC and HC are growing strong and as the sun is out and weather is warming up, I put them on the balcony. Send some positive energy and fingers crossed.

Attachments

• 30C5B695-BD51-4152-8424-A37A2F70928C.jpeg
    30C5B695-BD51-4152-8424-A37A2F70928C.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 46

Persianfarmer

🖐

Maybe I am bit paranoid but when I saw your picture with the outside, the street... I stressed for you 🤪
No you are totally right brother!!! I am taking quite some risk but I am so much in love with this mystical plant that I am willing to push my limits!!! Last year I had 4 plants and it was ok, this year i think I will have somewhere between 8 to 12….taking a bit more risks 😂😂😂

Persianfarmer

Dear Farmers,
The new batch of the miracle beans (Serious7, Serious 6, UEL, Dogg, Herijuana, GG, Early Grapes…) are growing extremely well. I do not know if it is because I gave them a mix of lentil sprout and Aloe vera tea, but it surely works!!! Try it and let me know

Attachments

• 66E00C04-4CCC-420E-9C9E-00D2D8A7607F.jpeg
    66E00C04-4CCC-420E-9C9E-00D2D8A7607F.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 7611A3B5-D168-4F73-8E16-15C10F1FFC89.jpeg
    7611A3B5-D168-4F73-8E16-15C10F1FFC89.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 6