What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
What's up icmag, I've been busy and have failed to update the thread. I will get some updates up later, Switched my lighting up this cycle, I was running 2 600w HPS/MH and now I'm running 3 315 cmh with Philips 3100k bulbs. I've got 12 plants in this cycle all different strains. I put 12 strains 1 plant of each strain in this cycle, I'm doing the final transplant and switching to 12/12 this evening and I will upload some pics. Until next time be safe and take care!

The genetics in this cycle.

Katsu
Tangerine Cookie
Motorbreath #15
Sourdub
Illudium
Wedding Cake s1
Cyborg
Wifi
Peach Crescendo
Strawberry Torte
Tropic Truffle
Old Family Purple

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
What's up icmag hope all is well with you and yours. I've been busy but I have an update. I switched out the 2 600w hps/mh for 3 315w cmh. I transplanted all the plants from 1 gallon pots and switched to 12/12 4 days ago. Should be an interesting cycle with a variety to enjoy. My first cycle with CMH looking forward to to seeing things transpire. I've got to install a screen for the wedding cake s1 in the bucket with the cpvc stake and then training will begin. Until next time be safe and take care!

Click image for larger version  Name:	cmh (1).JPG Views:	0 Size:	77.2 KB ID:	17839591

Click image for larger version  Name:	cmh (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	128.0 KB ID:	17839592
Click image for larger version  Name:	cmh (3).JPG Views:	0 Size:	129.1 KB ID:	17839593

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Exciting indeed man.
How did the quality of that last harvest come out?

The previous run turned out alright, It was a sloppy run from the start, half plants over vegged half under vegged. I'm still puffing and enjoying the harvest though. I will post up some photos I have to go through my gallery and upload some harvest shots but here is a couple pics of a nug from each strain.

Variety (2).JPG
Variety (1).JPG

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
What's up IC, time for another update. Stretch is almost complete, just did my top dressing at day 14 12/12, This run I'm swapping my usual week 4 and week 6 feeds with a week 2 top dress.

DSC01788.JPG

DSC01770.JPG

DSC01769.JPG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of the frostiest BKGK I ever grew was the result of a 2wk/4wk P/K push vs a 3wk/5wk push. Interested in hearing your results with a 2wk top dress. If I'm not mistaken, Meltingpot used to do something similar with Budswel.

What's the one with the super heavy double serrations on the fans?

dank.Frank

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
One of the frostiest BKGK I ever grew was the result of a 2wk/4wk P/K push vs a 3wk/5wk push. Interested in hearing your results with a 2wk top dress. If I'm not mistaken, Meltingpot used to do something similar with Budswel.

What's the one with the super heavy double serrations on the fans?

dank.Frank

We will see how it works out, I combined the following amendments for my top dress. Seabird Guano, Langbeinite, Alfalfa, Lime, Gypsum, Great White Shark and Fulvic acid powder. The one with heavy double serrations is called Cyborg.

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
They look good bro… I have always done a top dressing of Langbeinite and sea bird guano and kelp meal at week five or six…!!!… I’m thinking about it now and maybe I e been doing it a little too late…!!!… maybe this round I’ll give it a shot around week three or four…!!!… my plants were just transplanted from ones to threes about two weeks ago… I just don’t wanna do the top dress too early ya know…!!!… we’ll see… … …

I seriously don’t like this new format,, I can’t even figure out how to get to my gallery to upload photos…!!!…

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
They look good bro… I have always done a top dressing of Langbeinite and sea bird guano and kelp meal at week five or six…!!!… I’m thinking about it now and maybe I e been doing it a little too late…!!!… maybe this round I’ll give it a shot around week three or four…!!!… my plants were just transplanted from ones to threes about two weeks ago… I just don’t wanna do the top dress too early ya know…!!!… we’ll see… … …

I seriously don’t like this new format,, I can’t even figure out how to get to my gallery to upload photos…!!!…

Let me know how the earlier dressing goes for you. I laid my dressing down at the end of week 2 start of week 3. Let's see if I can help you figure out the gallery system, It's a bit to get used to.

In the top right corner click on your user name, then click on profile, in your user profile page you will see the tab Media click it and that should get you to your galleries there is an add photo button right there. Hope it helps. Until next time be safe and take care...

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	14 Size:	39.1 KB ID:	17849420

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	13 Size:	41.3 KB ID:	17849421

Last edited:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Hey Blaze

Stuff looking real tight here. I've only made it to page 17. But I will catch up soon. These ladies are about to rip.

peace joe

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey Blaze

Stuff looking real tight here. I've only made it to page 17. But I will catch up soon. These ladies are about to rip.

peace joe

Hey Joe thanks for stopping by buddy, hope all is well, until next time be safe and take care!

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nice and healthy Blazeoneup, look forward to the updates.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice and healthy Blazeoneup, look forward to the updates.

Welcome to the thread thanks for dropping in.

I pulled out a wedding cake s1 to photo while I was watering the girls tonight. This is the only mobile plant in the room the rest are locked in the screen secured to the walls. The stacking with these CMH are just perfection. I lost 300w and looks like the yields will probably even get a boost. The room is looking quite full and well at this point.

3 315 covering 32sqft without a hiccup this is getting me excited to try some modern leds.

Click image for larger version  Name:	cake s1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	131.0 KB ID:	17851556

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah. The 315w CMH is a thing of beauty. I couldn't believe my eyes my first run with one...

dank.Frank

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice post:smoke out:

Welcome to the thread!

Yeah. The 315w CMH is a thing of beauty. I couldn't believe my eyes my first run with one...

dank.Frank

I'm impressed so far, plants are stacking nicely and the penetration power seems to be stellar. I'm going to try some diablos out at some point and decide what lighting to stick with after I've tested cmh and led.

nickman

Veteran
Let me know how the earlier dressing goes for you. I laid my dressing down at the end of week 2 start of week 3. Let's see if I can help you figure out the gallery system, It's a bit to get used to.

In the top right corner click on your user name, then click on profile, in your user profile page you will see the tab Media click it and that should get you to your galleries there is an add photo button right there. Hope it helps. Until next time be safe and take care...

There’s no media up there. Maybe I should try from my iPad and not my iPhone

Latest posts

Latest posts