What's new

Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Good Stuff Blazeoneup!
Do you plan to use the trellis to really branch out and train the shoots horizontally like, in a scrog, or are they only to keep the ladies from falling over and securing them?

All the best
CC

It's a solid and stout plant that can support itself and branches fully without issues (excellent turgor pressure). So it doesn't need supported but I put the screen in just because they are so big I might have to scrog train them to keep them from getting to tall. So it's there incase it's needed but may not utilized. :wave:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'll be posting some updates of the garden later, I wanted to share a pic of a little diamond mining I'm doing atm.

Small batch about 11 days into the process and have some forming. I post up as they progress.

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Wow ... teach me please ...:bigeye:

It's a simple process! To create diamonds I do the following.

I blast directly into the mason jar, and then I set the mason jar into a warm water bath to help it evaporate off most of the butane. Once most of the butane has evaporated and you have a relatively thick viscous product (Corn Syrup) like consistency where the bubbles are slowly forming and really small. You just seal it up with the lid at room temperature and patiently wait.

Over time the remaining gasses escape and build up pressure inside the jar. It's just a patients thing at that point 15-30 days and you will have diamonds in the jar. I do not do any winterizing or any other tech.

I simply use a stainless steel mesh screen and 2 coffee filters on the tube to filter out what I can but no other techniques involved.

After you have diamonds sizable enough for satisfaction or after 30 days, You want to remove the diamonds and separate them from everything else and then purge them for 6-8 hrs at full vacuum to remove any left over hydrocarbons. If you don't have a vacuum chamber just use a piece of parchment to slide the diamonds around on allowing any residuals to stick to the parchment and dry the diamonds best you can using that method, and then just air dry for 48-72 hrs at room temp. This should have a likewise impact.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
That's a rad technique!! Def gonna try!! Thx for sharing!!!

Forgot this bit going to go back and edit the post.
After you have diamonds sizable enough for satisfaction or after 30 days, You want to remove the diamonds and separate them from everything else and then purge them for 6-8 hrs to remove any left over hydrocarbons.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great plants and threads since day one Blazeoneup. Always learn something from you. Grabbed a bunch of CSI gear last year too. Hope I get any thing close to your girls.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
That's a rad technique!! Def gonna try!! Thx for sharing!!!

It's simple and effective, enjoy mining your own. :wave:

Great plants and threads since day one Blazeoneup. Always learn something from you. Grabbed a bunch of CSI gear last year too. Hope I get any thing close to your girls.

Thanks for dropping in, I'm confident you will find something in the CSI gear lot of good genetics in his bag. Good luck in your hunt. :tiphat:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
It's day 9 12/12 so things are not really to interesting, I still took a few pics to update the thread.

Tangerine Cookies

picture.php

picture.php

Katsu

picture.php

Cheese

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
hell yeah man, looking good

Thanks for dropping in.

:wave:

Check out this wild mess I've got going on, simple stoner simply a disaster...

Katsu
picture.php

Half on half off disaster
picture.php

Next up is the wildlings, Didn't train them and ended up having to bend some tops over to keep them below the bulb.
picture.php

Until next time be safe and take care!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
What a jungle! What size containers you currently running? Plants look really healthy for the size of the pots vs plants!!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looks great Blaze....DD

Hey DoobieDuck, Thanks for dropping in buddy!:wave:

looking like a jungle in there

Yeah I really missed the bus and set the whole run off track. The tangerines should have been flipped 10-12 days sooner.

What a jungle! What size containers you currently running? Plants look really healthy for the size of the pots vs plants!!

The smaller plants are in 2.5 gallon containers. Katsu, Cheese, and Illudium. The tangerines are in 3.5 gallon containers.

Beautiful Mess!!

I guess if you're gonna have a mess might as well be a beautiful one :bump:

Until next time be safe and take care!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
It's day 20 12/12 and the flowers are setting. Things might get a bit interesting soon enough. Until next time be safe and take care.

picture.php

picture.php

Illudium frosting at day 20 12/12
picture.php

picture.php