What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

peppers

Great advice about the dried powder! i`m gonna try that. I am growing; Bhut (red/yellow), Butch T scorpion (red/yellow), Morgua scorpion, Devils tongue, and random Habs.. Saddly, it seams there is some cross breeding because some of my Hab`s have scorpion tails! I will include pics with as soon as my main account is activated!

edit.. I forgot about the Pretty purple and the White hab`s too.. I cant wait for the White Hab, White Lightning sauce / powder!! sooo cool!!

supermanlives

Veteran
i dont need any more damn peppers. got plenty in vinegar and sun dried. jalapeno plant still kicking out peppers.growth will slow and peppers will form slowly and smaller till spring .

John Deere

Veteran
Great advice about the dried powder! i`m gonna try that...

Dry them on low temps until they're bone dry. They don't grind well if there's any moisture in them. I grind small amounts at a time in my blender. Just be sure you don't breathe in any of the dust while grinding. Seriously. Trust me on this one.

Anybody else make poppers? That's one of the main reasons I grow peppers. Love 'em.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Dry them on low temps until they're bone dry. They don't grind well if there's any moisture in them. I grind small amounts at a time in my blender. Just be sure you don't breathe in any of the dust while grinding. Seriously. Trust me on this one.

Anybody else make poppers? That's one of the main reasons I grow peppers. Love 'em.

Hell yeah!

Jalapeño cored of seeds, filled with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, the baked untill the bacon is crisp.

Fucking bomb!

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Nother something with Jalapeño,

Cut raw pepper in half, remove seeds, fill with peanut butter, top with shredded cheese (I prefer sharp cheddar) and serve.

Seriously. Trust me on this one.

hahah... I can knock down a raw Jolokia, waiting on my Morgua scorpions. Never tried them before. Seriously, ANYONE who eats hot has made the mistake of not washing their hands before doing the WC duty.. 2 hours later, when the pain succeeds, a grasp of the future is attained. Always wash hands after cutting hot peppers, and dont touch your dick or your eyes. lol.. BTW, i use a blend of garlic oil and hot peppers as insecticide and as bear spray. Cool Eh??

Dang, srry for spam. It seems I dont have an option to edit. I love this thread btw! I like to get a giant bell pepper, cut the stem away as one would for a Halloween pumpkin, and fill the insides with 1 habanero(finely chopped), 2-3 strips of cooked bacon, 1 chopped mushroom, onion/garlic powder, parmesan cheese, 1/4'teaspoon of mayo, and season with coriander. It`s insane..

Put the stem and cap back on the bell pepper and wrap in foil. cook 10 at a time and place them in a large casserole dish so they dont fall over and spill. when they are done after about 30-40 min @ 350f, serve with a steak and potato`s/pasta.

Latest posts

Latest posts