What's new

people who grew Sour 60

brindle

What was your yield did you get? And what type of setup was it done under such as strength of lights and plant-container size?

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I used around 1.5 gallons of soil, 150watts hps,,, 5 plants, average yield 20 grams, overall yield was like 109 grams i believe... not bad at all for a 150watt HPS, this is still my biggest harvest to date!... I think i may start some again very very soon :)

basspirate

Hey guys, a little angle off the topic, but kinda in there...I just set up a 250 switchable hps/mh in a grow tent and have my pack of s60s ready to get the soak this weekend.

Would you stagger groups of plants by a couple weeks and do 5 and 5 as to get a better handle on seed production? (i.e. to have guaranteed pollen for the second wave...) maybe I'm just a stoner...

Also, will it take up a lot of my yield to get about 50-75 seeds?

Looking forward to hearing everyone's results!!! I'm super excited about this strain.

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
I've gotten about an oz. off of one in coco under a 400w cmh. I'm about to chop about 5 more soil ones tonite that were under a 400w cmh/1000w hps..looking like about the same yield. IMHO I think you need to do some seed runs and select the bigger phenos a few times to get over an oz. consistently....

basspirate: 50-70 seeds would be like a gram bud maybe...lemme try to dig up an example pic..

that's actually a non 12/12 strain seeded with sour60 pollen..I think I got about 400 seeds. The plant was a normal dr. bud style plantlet with about 20oz of soil and finished at about 14". Just figure for every 2 white hairs that you see..that you successfully pollinate equals one seed. So wait until the "peak" of white hairs before you pollinate..@ about 4-5 weeks.
I've pollinated earlier and it stalls the plant, and she'll hardly make any seeds if you knock her up too early.
sorry to get off topic, a pirate made me do it. ;)

highroller614

Sour 60 yields

Sour 60 yields

I got 4-5 ozs. per plant :bigeye: :jawdrop: :bow::rtfo: grown under a 1000 watt hps, and 2 400 watt mh. :plant grow:I also used 5 gallon buckets pro mix' ewc, perlite, lime. They get big, but lots of different phenotypes. Out of 10 plants not 1 looked the same. :wtf:I question the genetic stability. Heavy hitters no doubt! :bandit::pirate::Bolt:

basspirate

Arrgh! Me apologies fer commandeerin' ye ship! ;) Thanks Stealth!!! That is some super groovy and good news with the seeds. I will prolly go ahead and make a few hundred in this case...then I can really start having some fun/experimenting.

Hey Roller, 4-5 oz per plant, btw!? That's fuckin radical, it looks like you have a pretty baller setup with the lighting. I've heard the phenos are varied but that they are all pretty awesome.

Keep it comin folks! Cheers!

highroller614

?Skotty?

?Skotty?

Who cares what you think. :mooning:I need to proof nothing to you. :bat:You and your little small time led grows lol. Calling me a liar is a waste of your time. I don't value your opinions because you barely smoke, (i read your threads). i smoke more in a day than you do all month. lmao If you don't have something worth saying then STFU!

basspirate

...defensive much...?

......I'm just sayin', dude......

I really don't care what did or didn't happen, but it seems like ole boy up top just wanted to see some pics bro. Rippin' down a QP off an auto is certainly something someone might be interested in seeing.

And who gives a fuck how much you smoke? There are hardcore growers on ICMag who don't even burn.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol i love to see it too :):)

5 oz off an auto? not saying its not possible but i want to see it

cheers bro

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
3-6 oz is possible off autos ive seen it done many many times

ive never seen a sour 60 yield as much as 4-5 oz dry and i dont think any grower on here has either hence my interest

im not saying it didn happen but id love to see the proof as i bet many auto enthusiasts would just for inspirational purposes ;)

highroller614

defense

defense

Yeh I'm like that. When i say something I'm stating a fact. No time for lies in my world. It's hard for me to take a smoke report serious when you barely smoke. I had some bad luck and lost my camera. Shit happens so no pics. Running all that lighting cost a fortune in electric. Mdanzig said on package of seeds run lights 24/7 to maximize yield. he also speaks of large yields of sour 60. He has posted this in previous threads. Im done with auto's indoors. Outdoor auto project coming this spring. I got a new camera so I will let my pics speak for themselves.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
it didnt happen

the_end.jpg

highroller614

the end

the end

it didnt happen

the_end.jpg
[/quote You will see big yields if you step your grow up. Lets see lighting, your LED's, thats funny. Space, if you move out of mommy's house you might have more room than her closet. I got a whole seperate room Jr. By the way I own my own house and you got a landlord lol. Face it bro your not on my level and never will be.

J

joejusttyped

I germed four s60beans, three popped, two are in a medium and one is above ground.. Question is when i cull the males will I be able to identify phenos pretty clearly?

J

joejusttyped

This guy has spent more time telling us he grew 5 zips a plant than it would take to snap a pic and host it in three seconds. -_-

dargo

I germed four s60beans, three popped, two are in a medium and one is above ground.. Question is when i cull the males will I be able to identify phenos pretty clearly?

Sour 60 has such a wide varity of phenos, not sure how many I grew but no 2 was the same.

As for multi oz's off a auto, dont make me get the photos out again! :moon:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
more to the point why does the sour 60 have so many different phenos??

surely after all the effort that went into producing them then there really should only be 3 maximum

any 1 care to elaborate on the differeing types, the 1 im growing right now is very very heavy indica at the moment not to sure which lineage its coming from but i hope its the blueberry

Latest posts

Latest posts