What's new

People and sig missing, is something secretive going down?

C

COOKIE MONSTER

I think there's a simpler explanation, lol.......

I spoke in PM with GN this morning and he is fine. He's been on vacation with his family and doesn't have much time at the moment. He'll be back around more frequently in the near future. DG is under the weather and not feeling well. She sent me a PM a few days ago. I have no idea what Rez is up to, but I'm sure he'll show up sooner or later....

Dont believe JJ folks....

The ghost of Yummybud has returned to seek vengeance on us all.....:faint:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I knew there was an explanation. I wonder what sort of transformation sequence Yums has to go through to break bad?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JJ, thanks for the update :tiphat:

Spake Toker, sometimes the sig does not load man and when you refresh the page or visit another one then you see it. I would not worry myself with such things in all honesty but hopefully like I said before it's not the old notorious sig hacker :alien:

So nobody knows where Rez is though? :peek: Not good man that is really weird I must say it's been a bit now :shucks:

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Remember the net moves quick. Might want to hold off on starting a Rezdog is missing rumor. With all the dirty talkers out there, you can guess what it would turn into on some of the other forums....

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
HH....is telling the truth FORSURE.......all will be well soon come in the land of Dank & Stank...

Space Toker

Veteran
thanks SOTF
Now I notice whenever I come on, my threads are bumped and all ready to reply in.... spooky, maybe someone has me by the balls after all! :D kidding

I am way more at ease than I have been in a long time, like a big weight has been lifted. I have not slept better in some time, but yet I am not careless or complacent either. Just at peace. It feels good!

I wish the best to anyone who is missing and that they are just enjoying themselves. peace

edit: and I don't think we need to bring ghosts of the past into this

I always thought he lived in Spain. Being that one of my good friends lives there and has told us all kinds of stories about the night life, I figure he's enjoying the summer heat, parties, beach, food, etc. That's why I'd be doing if I were in Spain right now. And some summer, we will be, so we can go visit my friend! :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit
Maybe Rez finally went to visit lolagal.

That was a secret you let the cat out of the bag LMAO

Latest posts

Latest posts