What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pengalengs Amsterdam Hash pics

BUDBWOY

Nice Pics again Peng.
Been to the Dam lately and found some very niece pieces.
Especially Betty Too Coffeeshop had some nice Moroccan Cream
made with Dutch genetics.
My recommendation would be the 24 Karat Cream, very (Kosher) Kushy taste. Also tried their Amnesia and Critical Ice Hash, which were nice.
Another nice Hash i got was Rifmans Noor C5, seemed to be new on the Menu and looked and smelled (very pungent) far better to me than the regular Noor which is a good Hash as well.
So if anyone here has or had the possibility of trying some of the Moroccan Hashes with foreign genetics lately I would like to know what u think about quality, taste and effect of them.

So far so Stoned...Greetings

squiggle

Peng, excellent pic collection! ppg here. I'm off to dam in a couple of weeks, I#ll let you know what's happening & if I snap any pics I'll put em up here somewhere..
missin ACD too!!

pengaleng

Veteran
Thanks for the comments.
@CWBY - Well put, it is a really cool city and the section of hasj makes its amazing.
@GA - The quest is definitely not over :) Got another voyage coming up soon.
@Budbwoy - Yeah there seems to be a big influx of strain named "Moroccan" hashes - good to hear you found some good ones. There are 10 on the new Boerejonges menu http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Boerejonges/Menus/BoerejongensHash03032016AmsterdamGenetics .jpg I have only had two out of many; Chemdawg Cream from GH and Cheese Pollen from BB that actually had a bit of flavour of the named strain. There is alot of marketing and sexing up of names of products in Dam so I am interested to see what all these new ones are like. Ill check out Betty and the Noor C5, cheers.
@Squiggle - Let us know if you find anything special, Ill be there soon myself. Enjoy your trip! ACD is back http://www.acdforum.site/index.php :)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Makes me wish I were there (again)....always remember the reddish hash from Saint....just a small place near the Rembrandtplein.

Usually went in March (cheap flights from USA to Schiphol. Or in early September.

Enjoy for the rest of us!!!! ;o)

GoatCheese

Veteran
Nice as allways!
How was the effect on the Kashmir, Peng?

Have you found any nice Pakistani hash in A'dam lately? I had a plan to find some on my last visit, but i never even started searching.
Peace

pengaleng

Veteran
Black King: Rootang was probably my favorite ever black hash, but it no longer around as the shop that sold it - Anyday, Closed down. :cuss:
Aridbud: if you catch it right the weather in sept/march can be lovely but its not as busy as prime summer months. Ill smoke one for ya :)
GoatCheese: Cheers, I think i described the Kashmir, bought from De Graal, as a hug from a warm stoney blanket.
I haven't seen many things labeled Pakistani, but i guess in Gardella etc you could get some Pakistani genetics. I got the Paki Sativa from De Graal a few years ago, it was under E10 and quite nice but not amazing. Good luck on the hunt!

Latest posts

Latest posts